• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The person who changed me from a Ler to a Lee (f/m)

Coventrytickler

Throughout the majority of my life, I have always considered myself a Ler. I have posted multiple stories (under my old username, unclejobo) of my experiences tickling my previous girlfriends and tickling other females. The sensations and kicks I got from having someone under my control and watching them squirm and laugh as I tickled them. It was used quite a lot as foreplay with a previous long term girlfriend who was always open to the idea of being tied to the bed and tickled before and during sex. With her, I had my first experience of being a switch, but due to her lack of skills, it never transpired into anything and I reverted back to being a Ler.

This stayed the same up until 7 years ago, when I met Jess. I met Jess on a dating app, she was around year or so younger than me and we really hit it off. She lived around 40 miles from me, but at the time, my workplace was close to her house.

Jess was extremely attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes and worked out a lot. She was a very strong feminist and we always debated and disagreed on many topics. The one thing I discovered very early on was that Jess was not ticklish. No matter where I tried to tickle, I got no reaction, she seemed quite proud of this.

Fooling around in the bedroom, Jess learnt that my sides, hips and feet were extremely ticklish, especially with her long, acrylic nails.

As our relationship developed and I stayed over more and more, she began to tickle me whenever she could. I have to admit, I enjoyed it. I would intentionally leave my bare foot sticking out of the bed for her to tickle on the way past. She began to use my ticklishness against me. Whenever we were in bed having a debate in the morning, she would scribble her nails down my side to get me to lose my thought process.

I had never brought up bondage or anything as I didn’t want to ruin what we had.

One evening, whilst we fooled around in bed, I asked her if there was anything she wanted to try. To my surprise, she leant over to her side of the bed and pulled out a pair of black, fluffy handcuffs. I reached over to take them off her, presuming that she wanted to be handcuffed to the bed but she pushed my arm away.

“Not for me, for you” she said as she grabbed my wrist, clicking the cuff around it.

I was amazed and astonished, letting her move the free cuff around one of the beams in her headboard before clipping it around my other wrist.

I gave them a quick test and they were on solidly. She glided her nails down my body slowly, causing me to shiver and twitch.

She moved down the bed and began to play with my cock before wrapping her lips around it. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the feeling. To my amazement, I felt her fingers ticking my sides, catching me off guard and causing me to giggle. I glanced down to see her eyes looking back up at me before she began to tickle again. She lifted her head up and smiled, quite evilly at me.

That’s when I realised that having a man, completely under her control and powerless, gave her a kick.

“You can’t tickle me whilst I’m handcuffed like this” I said, trying to egg her on.

“I can do what I like” she replied with a smile before climbing on top of me, inserting my penis into her.

She bounced up and down on me, every now and again tickling my sides, completely putting me off. It didn’t take long before she moaned deeply and came. She stayed on top of me, slowly grinding whilst constantly tickling my sides and hips whilst I giggled away, bouncing around more than her until she came again.

Getting frustrated, I asked her to stop tickling me so I could cum. She smiled and denied me, climbing back off me and heading down stairs for a drink.

Upon returning to me, she lay down next to me and lightly tickled me side again, causing me to squirm before reaching up and removing the handcuffs. She put them back in her drawer before lying on her side, facing away from me.

“Is that it?” I asked.

“Yep, I got what I wanted from you” she replied.

Shocked, I went to the bathroom and finished myself off.

A few nights later, I decided that I was going to get my revenge. I ordered some under the bed restraints and fixed them under her mattress whilst she went shopping. I planned to strap her down and edge her until she was begging. I went into the bedroom whilst she was in the bathroom and removed her duvet and uncovered the restraints.

She walked in the room and looked at the bed.

“You want tying up again?” She asked.

“These are for you” I smiled back.

“I don’t think so” she relied, pushing me back against the bed and undoing my dressing gown.

I thought I would have been stronger but I let her push me down and climb on top, securing my wrists. She turned around and cuffed each ankle before climbing off the bed and taking off her robe.

I watched her walk to the foot of the bed and look down at my foot.

“Don’t” I said, once again encouraging her.

She scribbled her fingernails across my sole causing my back to arch and foot to curl. She tickled my feet for another thirty seconds or so as I giggled on the bed before climbing in between my legs.

She kissed and bit my body whilst continuing to lightly tickle my body.

She knelt between my legs and began to pleasure herself whilst I watched, occasionally tickling my sides before turning around and climbing on over my hips in a reverse cow girl.

I was staring at her soft, wrinkled soles as she bounced up and down, within a minute or so I came. She turned around in amazement at me as I blushed with embarrassment.

“Im not done yet” she said with a frown before getting off the bed and getting a vibrator out of her drawer. She climbed back onto the bed and hovered above my floppy cock, pressing the vibrator against her and letting it touch me. With seconds, I was hard again. She inserted my cock into her again and bent forward, riding me. I was enjoying the feeling whilst watching her feet again until I felt her fingers tickle my ankles and catching the tops of my feet, making me giggle and bounce my feet around. Once she came, she climbed back off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I lay on the bed, my cock covered in cum as she returned. She stood at the foot of the bed with a tissue in her hand before putting it down and tickling my feet again. I was laughing quite loudly by now and thrashing my feet around.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me.

“I think you like being tickled” she said in my ear.

“I think you like tickling me” I replied.

She climbed back on me, wiping the cum from my hard cock before inserting me into her again and riding until both of us came again.

Unfortunately, we broke up before we tried it again, mainly due to our differences in opinions.

That experience with her completely changed my mind, turning me into a switch, probably favouring the Lee side more.

Wonderful story! :tickle: You had a really great time. :bouncybou
Too bad you broke up with her, though.

Fun story. I just wonder what you would do with a gal that really tickled you hard...

Throughout the majority of my life, I have always considered myself a Ler. I have posted multiple stories (under my old username, unclejobo) of my experiences tickling my previous girlfriends and tickling other females. The sensations and kicks I got from having someone under my control and watching them squirm and laugh as I tickled them. It was used quite a lot as foreplay with a previous long term girlfriend who was always open to the idea of being tied to the bed and tickled before and during sex. With her, I had my first experience of being a switch, but due to her lack of skills, it never transpired into anything and I reverted back to being a Ler.

This stayed the same up until 7 years ago, when I met Jess. I met Jess on a dating app, she was around year or so younger than me and we really hit it off. She lived around 40 miles from me, but at the time, my workplace was close to her house.

Jess was extremely attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes and worked out a lot. She was a very strong feminist and we always debated and disagreed on many topics. The one thing I discovered very early on was that Jess was not ticklish. No matter where I tried to tickle, I got no reaction, she seemed quite proud of this.

Fooling around in the bedroom, Jess learnt that my sides, hips and feet were extremely ticklish, especially with her long, acrylic nails.

As our relationship developed and I stayed over more and more, she began to tickle me whenever she could. I have to admit, I enjoyed it. I would intentionally leave my bare foot sticking out of the bed for her to tickle on the way past. She began to use my ticklishness against me. Whenever we were in bed having a debate in the morning, she would scribble her nails down my side to get me to lose my thought process.

I had never brought up bondage or anything as I didn’t want to ruin what we had.

One evening, whilst we fooled around in bed, I asked her if there was anything she wanted to try. To my surprise, she leant over to her side of the bed and pulled out a pair of black, fluffy handcuffs. I reached over to take them off her, presuming that she wanted to be handcuffed to the bed but she pushed my arm away.

“Not for me, for you” she said as she grabbed my wrist, clicking the cuff around it.

I was amazed and astonished, letting her move the free cuff around one of the beams in her headboard before clipping it around my other wrist.

I gave them a quick test and they were on solidly. She glided her nails down my body slowly, causing me to shiver and twitch.

She moved down the bed and began to play with my cock before wrapping her lips around it. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the feeling. To my amazement, I felt her fingers ticking my sides, catching me off guard and causing me to giggle. I glanced down to see her eyes looking back up at me before she began to tickle again. She lifted her head up and smiled, quite evilly at me.

That’s when I realised that having a man, completely under her control and powerless, gave her a kick.

“You can’t tickle me whilst I’m handcuffed like this” I said, trying to egg her on.

“I can do what I like” she replied with a smile before climbing on top of me, inserting my penis into her.

She bounced up and down on me, every now and again tickling my sides, completely putting me off. It didn’t take long before she moaned deeply and came. She stayed on top of me, slowly grinding whilst constantly tickling my sides and hips whilst I giggled away, bouncing around more than her until she came again.

Getting frustrated, I asked her to stop tickling me so I could cum. She smiled and denied me, climbing back off me and heading down stairs for a drink.

Upon returning to me, she lay down next to me and lightly tickled me side again, causing me to squirm before reaching up and removing the handcuffs. She put them back in her drawer before lying on her side, facing away from me.

“Is that it?” I asked.

“Yep, I got what I wanted from you” she replied.

Shocked, I went to the bathroom and finished myself off.

A few nights later, I decided that I was going to get my revenge. I ordered some under the bed restraints and fixed them under her mattress whilst she went shopping. I planned to strap her down and edge her until she was begging. I went into the bedroom whilst she was in the bathroom and removed her duvet and uncovered the restraints.

She walked in the room and looked at the bed.

“You want tying up again?” She asked.

“These are for you” I smiled back.

“I don’t think so” she relied, pushing me back against the bed and undoing my dressing gown.

I thought I would have been stronger but I let her push me down and climb on top, securing my wrists. She turned around and cuffed each ankle before climbing off the bed and taking off her robe.

I watched her walk to the foot of the bed and look down at my foot.

“Don’t” I said, once again encouraging her.

She scribbled her fingernails across my sole causing my back to arch and foot to curl. She tickled my feet for another thirty seconds or so as I giggled on the bed before climbing in between my legs.

She kissed and bit my body whilst continuing to lightly tickle my body.

She knelt between my legs and began to pleasure herself whilst I watched, occasionally tickling my sides before turning around and climbing on over my hips in a reverse cow girl.

I was staring at her soft, wrinkled soles as she bounced up and down, within a minute or so I came. She turned around in amazement at me as I blushed with embarrassment.

“Im not done yet” she said with a frown before getting off the bed and getting a vibrator out of her drawer. She climbed back onto the bed and hovered above my floppy cock, pressing the vibrator against her and letting it touch me. With seconds, I was hard again. She inserted my cock into her again and bent forward, riding me. I was enjoying the feeling whilst watching her feet again until I felt her fingers tickle my ankles and catching the tops of my feet, making me giggle and bounce my feet around. Once she came, she climbed back off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I lay on the bed, my cock covered in cum as she returned. She stood at the foot of the bed with a tissue in her hand before putting it down and tickling my feet again. I was laughing quite loudly by now and thrashing my feet around.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me.

“I think you like being tickled” she said in my ear.

“I think you like tickling me” I replied.

She climbed back on me, wiping the cum from my hard cock before inserting me into her again and riding until both of us came again.

Unfortunately, we broke up before we tried it again, mainly due to our differences in opinions.

That experience with her completely changed my mind, turning me into a switch, probably favouring the Lee side more.
Fabulous story, and super hot! I hope you find another partner like her.

nice little story that, a cool little moment to have experience that convinced you to switch your role, thanks for sharing

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back