• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Possibilities Are Endless...

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
My mind can only imagine the possibilities. My body, to this point, has not experienced the reality of my fantasies and wild imagination. Maybe someday, maybe not, but the good thing about imagination is no one can take it from you. A true gift we are given to use to fill the blank canvases of our mind.

I can only imagine what it would be like to have you have me. To own my soul, control my body, and delegate my laughter. Knowing that where you touch me, how you touch me, and how much you touch me will send you your reward of my squirming and helpless giggles, pleading eyes, body ready to be taken. Would you like that baby? To hear me begging you, my eyes pools of dark chocolate, my face reddened with a flush of desire....

It is almost to much to ponder, this amount of desire, running through my veins faster than my blood, every cell on fire for you, while you tease and tickle me like a master of your craft, which you are.

Where would you start? My body is indeed a soft, curvy and quivering gift I am giving you. For a true maestro like yourself, where would you begin? Would it be at the bottom, or would you start at the top as we are always taught to do...I am ticklish from my fingertips to my toes, every nerve ending deliciously sensitive. A feather can make me giggle, and squirm a bit, trying to get away from its soft and torturous touch, but your fingertips, tongue, teeth, they can make me yours very quickly. Will you tickle my helpless feet, sole, heel, toes, while my feet struggle in vain to get away, and the laughter pours out of me, scaring me with its ferocity. Or, will you start at my fingertips and slowly trace a feather down my arm, into my super sensitive underarm, eliciting my laughter....the possiblities are endless aren't they? I do hope you give every inch of my waiting body its due, and spend your time finding my ticklish spots, which you will return to again and again as you assert your control over my flesh. Or, will you tie my ankles wide apart and tickle my hips, your thumbs probing and rubbing circles into my hip bones... I ask you to 'please stop..please move somewhere else' through my laughter, and you tell me, 'it's not about you, its about me, what I want.' Your fingers move up to my sides, and play me there like a pianist at his instrument, while I laugh and squirm to avoid your tickling touches. Oh, there is so much of me for you to take, so many ticklish spots, and before the night is through you will take each and every one of them for yourself.

Tell me, which is your favorite? Can you pinpoint the part of my softness that gives you the most satisfaction and excites you to madness while I dance beneath you? Can you pick just one? Is there truly any better love a man can have for a womans body than the love of making her dance beneath him with his fingertips? Making her laugh, making her body weak with desire?

While my body continues to hope, my mind delights with the endless possiblities...

very nice erotic thoughts sensitivegirl. too bad im not in florida.;)

Wow... that was extremely well-written. I loved it. Very sexy!

OMG!!! That is an absolute classic! :bowing: Can I do that to you for real? :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle::feets:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a story written by me staring Sensitivegirl. The possibilities are endless.

thanks

Scribe, thank you so much. I have mixed emotions here, should I tell everyone I know my writing was finally acknowledged...you see, I do not write professionally but have known my whole life I "could have.' It's not something I really care to do, not like a totally unfulfilled dream or anything, but I enjoy writing as a hobby.

On the flip side, how exactly do I tell my friends what a 'golden feather award' is.....maybe I'll keep this honor between us TMF'ers. Less splaining to do that way.

You are a doll, thanks, and no, this does not mean you can use me in one of YOUR stories.:eek:

SG

Congrats on a fine story, sensitivegirl. You managed to make me feel like I was actually the person you were describing, doing what you wrote. I could feel my fingers rubbing and hear your laughter in my mind.

Finely done. :)

Loved It!

May you receive the "Golden Feather" and many more awards for your excellent writing.:cool::bowing:

I just read your story again and I'm speechless! :yowzer: :bowing: Can you do that to me for real?

Scribe, thank you so much. I have mixed emotions here, should I tell everyone I know my writing was finally acknowledged...you see, I do not write professionally but have known my whole life I "could have.' It's not something I really care to do, not like a totally unfulfilled dream or anything, but I enjoy writing as a hobby.

On the flip side, how exactly do I tell my friends what a 'golden feather award' is.....maybe I'll keep this honor between us TMF'ers. Less splaining to do that way.

You are a doll, thanks, and no, this does not mean you can use me in one of YOUR stories.:eek:

SG

It's what I love best about these forums really. Writing can be a very invigorating hobby. I write for the pleasure of it. Alot of what I write doesn't even get posted, but I write anyways because it's enjoyable.

We all have a form of creative output, and although writing may not be as accessable as the gift of draw and paint (I envy those who can draw the works of their minds...), we do have the gift of elaboration.

While a picture can be worth a thousand words... a thousand words can be worth so many more.

--Ace

I love how you delve right into the psychological eroticism of being manipulated by the tickler. It's a realm so central to tickling as a turn-on, and something I think many stories here would be seriously improved by exploring more thoroughly.

thanks

thanks scribe for all your support...means alot...and thank you coda for reading and commenting on my story.

sg

This basically sums up everything I would ever want in a great 'lee. This is so well written, very sexy and thought-provoking without being long-winded and overdramatic. I hope you find someone special do do this for you!

Thank you

Gentleman,

your compliments and praise are music to my eyes..thank you so much.

SG

I must have missed this when it was first written. I'm glad someone decided to post a response recently, as it gave me the chance to read it. It is quite good. Your passion is evident in your writing style. Would love to read more of your thoughts.

thanks

thanks Frank, I did write another story just because of your praise...thanks so much.

sg:wavingguy

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back