• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The punishment for Ana

MidnightTickler

Ana is a submissive lady and she likes to be dominated during the sex. She doesn't know why she likes that, or when the whole thing started, but it seems she always liked that. When I first met her I immediately noticed she was much different from other girls, at the small private party, where we have been both invited on. She was very silent, somehow shy, and had a beautiful smile on her face. Our eyes met for the first time there and she looked at me with her beautiful big blue eyes for a moment and then moved the look elsewhere. When she turned a look back at me, I was still looking directly at her eyes like a hungry wolf (her description) and couldn't take my eyes from her. She moved her look back again and looked down smiling with a best shyness expression I have ever seen. She was mine. I knew it instantly and she also knew that. Soon afterwards we started dating and having a wonderful relationship with no secrets in our lives or sex. The truth is the only key for that. It wasn't easy for her to admit her fantasies to me, and that took some time. I admitted to her that I am a foot tickle fetishist, while looking her directly into her big blue eyes and at that moment I saw again that beautiful shyness like the first time we have met. Since then we had a lot of great sex sessions together and both enjoyed in it. Ana was and still is very shy when she is naked in front of me.
I see that as her benefit when I'm dominating her in our sessions. She admitted to me that she is very foot shy and doesn't like to see people looking at her feet. We discussed this issue many times, and I always use this thing against her in our tickling sessions. Foot tickling anticipation when she is tied in the stocks and I'm starring at her soles without touching it, at the beginning of our sessions gives her a mix of embarrassment, humiliation and some sort of a huge pleasure.
To be continued...

Last edited:
A some time ago Ana went out to have a dinner with her colleagues and friends from a work. It was an organized dinner by the company on Saturday late afternoon. She
looked great and when she was leaving home she told me to prepare everything for that night, since she wanted to have sex when she came back. She
promised she will be back until 11 o'clock in the evening and that was perfect for me. I prepared the room for our session( it takes some time) and waited for her, at home.
At about 11 in the evening she sent a message that she will be late, since they are having fun there. No problem,
I would wait. That was a long night. She sent another message around 3 o'clock in morning that she is coming. I was really pissed off. Around 4 o'clock in the morning there she was, silent like a cat she entered the bedroom. I was awake and she was slightly drunk. She started kissing me, apologizing for she was so late. She took my hand and wanted me to go to another room to have sex. I refused, even she looked beautiful that night. I told her to go to sleep and that we would talk in the morning.
How tired she was she fell asleep right away.
To be continued...

Last edited:
Sunday "morning" at noon when she got up I was waiting her at a table for lunch. She approached,

hugged me and kissed me apologizing again for the last night. I told her to sit down on another chair, since we have to talk. She noticed how pissed off I was. She wasn't smiling anymore. I told her I was
very disappointed with her of what she have done and that she will have to be punished for her behavior
She smiled again and said "No problem darling you can do whatever you want to me next time"
"OK I want to have your feet being tickled in public!"
That was a such a cold shower for her, and she said NO WAY! you can't do that to me!" She knew I was serious and she looked at me with her embarrassed face in disbelief. WelI, I explained to her that I don't want exactly to tickle her in public for real, although that would be fantastic. I told her that her tickled feet will be shown at the tickling forum, where all foot tickling fetishists, women and men are gathered in a community and are hungry to see her nice cute soles
getting tickled. She rolled her eyes in disbelief, still looking at me like I'm out of my mind. I said to her that forum members would
agree that she deserved her punishment, and they will be allowed to interactively choose the details of how she should be tickled next time. I told her to choose time when she would be ready and to be sure not to do a same mistake again.
I saw how unpleasant the situation was for her and she wasn't expecting that at all. I promised to keep her privacy but also promised her soles will be exposed and at complete mercy of the ticklers from the forum.
We ate the lunch in a silence. She was really stressed with the idea, but accepted her fate and punishment, still looking very embarrassed from my direct talk to her.
To be continued...

Last edited:
A couple of days ago Ana informed me that she is ready to have a session that evening. I agreed and told her to go to a hobby art shop and choose the feathers for herself. A member of the forum suggested a goose feathers as the best thing for her soles, so she bought the best she was able to find. That night the room was ready for her punishment. The temperature in the room was set to max. and it was really warm inside. The lights were set. A silent bdsm instrumental music was playing and the bottle of red vine with two glasses was set at the table, together with the feathers. A chair was placed in front of the stocks, for the ticklers comfort as requested from the forum member. Everything was set and ready and she was allowed to enter the room. She choose the black dress and stockings to wear that night for her session. She entered the room with her hands in cuffs tied behind.
She kneeled down on the floor and remained silent. View attachment 733934

To be continued...

Last edited:
Wow, Midnight! Super hot story and buildup. She is beautiful and you are a very lucky man. Thanks for sharing, and please continue!

I approached Ana from behind, and took her below right arm without talking. She stood up and I turned her around and than she saw me wearing only the red inquisition style hood. She released a sigh, since the hood scared her, while I was taking her to the table. She was looking for my eyes behind the hood, just to be sure it's me. I ordered her to sit on the table and removed her stockings instantly and very quickly. I noticed she was watching her red painted nails with some kind of empty look. She knew there was no hope. I interrupted the moment with the clicking sound of wood and metal, while I opened the stocks. She looked at me and I pointed her with the finger, to the opened stocks. She placed her white feet slowly to the stocks and I closed the stocks very loudly, that the clicking sound scared her for a second. I wanted to take off her black dress immediately, but I knew if I do that before I warm her up, she would start to cry. My intention was not to see her crying, but just opposite. I wanted to see her smiling with that beautiful shyness on her face.
She was still sitting on the table having the opportunity to watch her red painted nails on her white toes. What a nice contrast it was. I removed the cuffs from her hands and pushed her to lay down on the table. She already placed her hands behind the head and I tied them together with a leather strap, very securely. Her body was now stretched to the table and she was ready for her sentence. I went around the table while she tracked me with her eyes. The only sound room was that silent gothic type music. I was standing in front of her feet looking down at them. Her embarrassment started to raise. Suddenly, my loud voice broke the silence in the room; "Ana you were found guilty by the court of the Tickling Forum. Your punishment is the tickling torture of your soles by the feathers and lickling throughout this night as the court decided. You will be stripped naked and your soles and body will be exposed
to the public of the Tickling Forum! Let your punishment begin!" "NOOOOO"! Her silent scream flew through the room while she spread her toes and huge feeling of shame expressed on her face. View attachment 733964

To be continued...

Great continuation and wonderful sole shot to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Ana's eyes begged for mercy, just after she heard her sentence. She never heard something like that before and it sounded so real to her. One part of her mind was terrified that she will be punished by the public tickling of her soles, while the dark masochistic side enjoyed the way of how she will be humiliated. Her heart bumped very fast and her face and ears became red. She imagined the crowd around her, nicely dressed women and men sitting in chairs, all invited to watch her torture. They were all smiling at her and commenting her exposed soles They were enjoying her suffering. The women in the audience were especially cruel laughing loudly between each other, looking at her as a subject of derision. The torturer with red hood and a feather in his hand, was approaching and their eyes met. She was looking at him in fear and shame, and she could see through the eye holes of his red hood, he was looking at her with the sadistic smile on his face. The audience make the silence, impatiently waiting the beginning of the torture. All of that went through Ana's mind, while she was waiting for me to start the torture. Her own imagination immersed her in the story. Her fantasy was suddenly interrupted by the feather stroking her soles. Another scream flew through the air of the room."NO PLEASE NOOOOO, AHA HAHAHA AHA HA HA! "
Her laugh was a pure natural one, a music for the ears of every tickle torturer. Her toes were moving uncontrollably wiggling and producing specific sound of a rubbing skin.
Her eyes were wide open, watching me how I enjoyed the torture. I knew how ticklish she was at the beginning of the every session. This time was worse. Her laughing continued through the night, while I enjoyed in wine sitting in comfortable chair, having her soft soles tickled right in front me. An art of tickling made by a talented tickler.
To be continued... View attachment 733991

Last edited:
Great continuation and wonderful sole shot to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

After her bare soles have been feathered for a long time in stocks, it was time for another level. She was untied from the stocks and her dress was pulled out from her body. Her shame started to grow again. She was immediately tied in another position requested by the very serious tickler from the forum. He ordered that she must wear only a thongs and her feet must be placed in a specially designed shackles which would spread her legs. Her soles have to be tickled with out of mercy, with the feathers she bought for her punishment that day. Ana felt the same illusion again and drowned in her shame. She was again seeing crowd all around her watching her naked body. The devilish smiles of the ladies in crowd, just encouraged the torturer who was now standing in front of her stretched body holding the two stiff feathers in each hand. She again saw his sparkly eyes through the red hood and she was assured her torturer was enjoying the moment.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAAAHAAA!" Her loud laugh brought her back again to reality. The sensation shuddered through the whole body and she was desperately laughing stretched at the table. I was unmercifully stroking the feathers up and down her soft soles simultaneously. A pure natural loud laugh was coming from her mouth, while the feathers produced a scratchy sound on her soles. Her toes were wiggling uncontrollably and she was widely spreading her toes, every time the feathers went between them. It was such a pleasant sight. A huge enjoyment for me as a tickler. I put all my strength and tickle talent to produce that laughing music which was coming from her mouth!
To be continued... View attachment 734023
View attachment 734024
View attachment 734025 View attachment 734030

Last edited:
I poured wine in another glass and gave her to drink. She was exhausted from the torture. The
wine spilled down on her neck and I licked it off. I went down to her soles. Her body was shivering. I kneeled down and her
right foot was just in front of my face. She was looking directly at me and I took the red hood off, still keeping it at the top of my head. She finally saw my face with the sadistic smile on it, just like she imagined. I took a deep breath touching her sole with my nose. I was smelling her right between her toes and it smelled like flowers. I went on her left foot and she turned her head to the left, looking at my eyes. I repeated the process of smelling the same way and looked again at her eyes.
"Beg me Ana!" She was heavily breathing and sighing. Beg me Ana!" She whispered; "Pleeaaase", " BEG ME ANA!" Ana released her voice in ectasy; "Pleeaaase lick my soles"!

I pulled back red hood down on my face and started lickling her left sole without mercy. " "AAAAAHHAHAHAAAHA, AHAHAHAAAA" she was laughing again so sweet! Her body was squirming on the table, while my wet tongue was running on her sole. She was spreading her toes giving my tongue enough space to to enter between them. I quickly went to her right foot and started lickling her right sole. "AHAHHHHHAAHAHA, AHAHAAHAAHA" she laughed uncontrollably. Her laugh was mixed with the heavy breathing and sighing. Her toes were wiggling and spreading while she was laughing. I really took my time on this sweet torture. I stood up and started licking her on the inside of her thighs, up to her sheer pants. Sve was completely wet. I licked every inch of her body, putting my tongue in every hole on her body. In her ears, belly button, every where I knew it would make her hot.
I took off my hood so I could smell pheromones while I worshipped her body. I went again to her feet, sucking each toe. Her body was pulsating while she was sighing and I noticed she will cum. I took a whip and spanked her body and soles with several strokes. She screamed in ectasy. I quickly released her feet from the shackles. Her hands remained tied. I turned her around on the table which was adjusted just on the right height. I raised her legs holding her for the ankles. Her soles were just in front of my face. View attachment 734079 View attachment 734080

The rest of it, I will leave for your imagination...
I hope the Ticklers of the Forum enjoyed in Ana's justified humiliation and punishment, performed by the MidnightTickler! THE END

Last edited:
Just a small add: I wanted to thank you all for your previous comments and especially for the further ones. I really do enjoy in every comment, or a private message. It gives me a huge excitement. I've spent a wonderful day yesterday with Ana, as we were walking by the sea and talked openly about all of this. It was really a great night for both of us and we enjoyed so much in our play.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back