• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of Jen - Word Puzzle (Crimson version)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
So... My latest instalment of the Jen universe has already been called "boring and falling onto the usual stuff", "too much about sexual needs", while my mind has been called "warped and disturbing"... and a concern has been voiced that there may be rather bloody or otherwise harsh scenes coming up.

Don't take the statement above too seriously, I've shaped the words a little different than they were stated (mostly) and I've already commented on each of these in the corresponding thread.

While the next page to be published (10 I think) is going to show some punishment, AGAIN a portion of sexual content not excluding an orgasm (or at least the mentioning of it) I thought I'd throw in something to balance that out a bit.

So... here's a little puzzle, featuring Jen and Inge tickling each other. This picture is based on pure tickling fun (even though those spikes at the top of the box look less than comfortable, but they are functional and fitting to Inge - it's not the focus of the picture anyway). The rest of the comic doesn't go on a very heavy road, but well, just something to please those who like simple good tickling fun.

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, there's two versions of the game (both are the same puzzle actually). Today I am only publishing the "CRIMSON" version (which is slightly more difficult because you have to figure out the words yourself) and tomorrow I'm publishing the "PLUM" version (which has all the words written on the picture, so you only have to search them from the box).

Instructions (for the Crimson version)
------------------------------------
1. Fill in the words the arrows point to on the dashed lines. Each dash represents ONE letter, so you can see if the word you found is right. Example: The foot is tickling Jen's lower belly, and the word has been filled out already: "tickle". Words may be actions, objects, body parts, or even a name.
2. When you have find a word, try to locate it in the letter-box, and cross it out. Words can go horizontally, vertically AND diagonally, in all directions (so also backwards). Words do NOT go around corners, they are all found in a direct straight line. Also, some letters may be used by two or even more words.
3. Once all words have been crossed out, there are 15 letters remaining in the box. Put these into a sentence at the bottom of the picture (they are already in the right order, no need to shuffle them!) and you'll find the solution of the puzzle. This is also related to some comments received. ;)

TIPS:

- This works best when you print out the page, then do the puzzle on paper.
- Alternatively, you can open the picture in your art-program (such as Paint Shop) and work from there in a digital way.
- Or, you can simply copy the letter matrix down onto a piece of paper (best is if there's already squares pre-printed on it) and then solve it there.

Have fun!

PS: The easier version (Plum version) will be exclusively published on my Artist Pad. Check there tomorrow if you want to see it. (The picture will have different colouring as well by the way).

Anyone managed to solve the puzzle yet? ;)

Or have you all just been drooling over the picture? *grins*

PS: As you can see I played a bit around with the (green) lighting... not quite happy with the effect... maybe I just overdid it a bit...

Jennifer, tears, love, torture, naked, heel... those are the words I found in 60 seconds or less. And you quoted me and Dae just fine, but I don't see the reason why you address to that matter again. Although I criticized you, your future installment shouldn't be fully affected by my words. There is always room for improvement, but only if you balance what will you choose and what will the readers choose. Regular comic book artists usually do something about this... make 80% of the story and then read fan mail or forums, finding the most interesting theory about their comic and using it as other 20%.

Think about it.

Jennifer, tears, love, torture, naked, heel... those are the words I found in 60 seconds or less. And you quoted me and Dae just fine, but I don't see the reason why you address to that matter again. Although I criticized you, your future installment shouldn't be fully affected by my words. There is always room for improvement, but only if you balance what will you choose and what will the readers choose. Regular comic book artists usually do something about this... make 80% of the story and then read fan mail or forums, finding the most interesting theory about their comic and using it as other 20%.

Think about it.

Hehe, indeed the word matrix does have the word 'naked' (although I didn't notice that until you mentioned it). None of the arrows are pointing to anything 'naked' either so that's not actually one of the words. Neither is any arrow pointing at a heel. ;) So those are not words you should be crossing out. ;) If you're stuck on which words are to be crossed out, check the 'Plum version' tomorrow, that one mentions all the words to be crossed out.

(PS: So if you read the instructions in my original post right, this is only ONE puzzle. The first thing you do is find out what words go on the dashed line (as many letters as dashes for each word), and those words are to be used in the letter matrix to be found and crossed out. Then, all letters that were not crossed out form the sentence, which is the outcome of the puzzle.)

The quote was just to introduce this little puzzle, which I decided to make based on feedback and that was the only reason for mentioning it. Let's say it is sort of part of the "20%" you are talking about. Otherwise what you're describing above I am already doing. ;) I am listening to feedback and suggestions, sometimes pick out a good idea or perception to work on that, but mostly my story is the way I have planned it and running the way I initially intended it.

Last edited:
I don't want to give too much away with the puzzle, but I believe the sentence reads "Make love, not lust".

Surely that can't be right. You've got it backwards! Make lust, not love! :ayyy:

Hehe. ;)

For those interested, the PLUM version is now also available, please check this post on my Artist Pad.

Shortly I'll be having another puzzle like this, but not related to Jen.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back