• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The root of the problem... (F/F nudity)

bit

I guess I had one more Elf pic bouncing about in my head.

Not many people realize it, but Elves have quite the sweet-tooth. In fact, some will go to great lengths and take foolish chances to satisfy their sugar cravings. Perhaps the most sought after treat among the woodland folk is the sap of the Kusiku tree. The thick, sweet, (and mildly narcotic) sap is an almost irresistible draw to an Elf. Sometimes they get so eager, they forget that such trees are often also home to Dryads. The wild tree spirits are not known for their mercy when poked with sharp objects.

Now that is a creative piece of art with a good mini story to boot. I salute you sir

Nice picture, thanks so much for sharing, you should turn it into a story/comic!

For some reason I pictured Resident Evil being involved, since that's an infamous quote from the game. But it's still a nice pic nonetheless! ;)

I very very much likes this setup.
Far too little 'fantasy' art of this kind out there.

Thank you all! Such positive responses make it a real pleasure to post here. I tend not to have the diligence to work out a full story or comic. But anything I do cook up, I'll surely share here. You guys rock.

Awesome tickling, good pose, and just all-around good drawing. I hope to see more from you.

Yes, I love it when there is a story. This is a really great piece in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

R

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back