• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scandalous Rumor Thread

I heard a rumor thar Ray<3tiklishft doesn't play hockey or even know anything about it!

I heard a rumor that being a Detriot Red Wings fan, that Ray<3tiklishft is really a Chicago Blachhawks fan!

I heard a rumor that Natural actually thinks he can tickle!

I also heard a rumor that Osco is a whimp and could be taken down in a tickle wrestling contest real easy.

Only my hairdresser knows for sure ;)

I heard a rumor that Ray does not really make margaritas. He really makes shirley temples!

Sultrybrunette said:
Only my hairdresser knows for sure ;)

I heard a rumor that Ray does not really make margaritas. He really makes shirley temples!

That's what's in those two champagne glasses in you name banner! LOL

:shock: I heard that someone invented some gadget that will remove all tickling sensations from women... :shock:

I heard that Natural Tickler used to dress in his mommy's clothes and played with Barbies when no one was looking.

shhh Quiet you!

I heard that Mz. Chaos got her name by standing on the corner selling two for one tickle coupons :blaugh:

Mz Chaos said:
I heard that Natural Tickler used to dress in his mommy's clothes and played with Barbies when no one was looking.

I heard he does this when he routes for Michigan State to win.

I heard that osco89 is really a balding, 300lb truck driver :blaugh: :blaugh:

ps: I'll never root for Michigan State. Diehard Wolverine fan

Who told you about the tickets??? I deny it all!!!

But I have heard that Natural Tickler has to have a stand in for the really good tickling during the sessions he gives.

I heard a rumor that NT isn't allowed to talk at home and can't spell so this is his only way to communicate, if someone types for him. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Well NT, I heard that you still suck your thumb and that you sleep with a blankie and that you don't really a have tickle fetish but can't find a forum for men who like to wear diapers.

And I want you to know... that despite all these rumors... I still like ya... no matter how true they might be.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back