• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scavenger (Later) Era: Various Tickling Art (*/f, MF/ff, feet upper body)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
These pictures represent a later era, where I discovered the medium of digital art, as opposed to the watercolour/acrylics on paper illustrations of the early years.

1. Clockwork tickling... This is a picture that shows the transition between the old paint-on-paper method and the digital painting method. Painted first on paper, then scanned in and digitally enhanced. There was always a lot of fog effects in the works of that era, don't know why, but I guess it does fit the steampunk aesthetic in this particular piece.

2. Rgevskiy and Friday vs. Kitzalia and Tina Parsec. A tribute/crossover piece to the artist Rgevskiy and his colourist Friday.

3. Breast Cancer Awareness picture. This one I did as per request and at one point was displayed on the front page of the TMF.

4. Tickletheater maintenance picture. (I think) I did this one image for the Tickletheater forum which would be displayed whenever the forum was closed for maintenance.

5. Tickletheater top header bar image. A number of resident artists were approached by the forum administrator to create a picture that would seamlessly integrate in the UI at the top of the forum, and these pictures would be randomly displayed whenever loading a page on the forum. This project was a lot of fun, and it was a great showcase too for all the talented people that used to frequent the place.

Attachments

• clockpunkpic.jpg
    clockpunkpic.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 67
  • rgevskiy&friday_lr.jpg
    rgevskiy&friday_lr.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 64
  • cancerawareness_full.jpg
    cancerawareness_full.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 43
  • boxoffice_HR.jpg
    boxoffice_HR.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 54
  • theatergirl_HR.jpg
    theatergirl_HR.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 65
Two images related to a project that didn't quite make it past the idea stage. At one point I wanted to overhaul and expand on my comic In Extremis (still available from MTJ Publishing); a sort of soft reboot that would re-create part of the original comic with entirely new visuals, and take the story in an entirely new direction, potentially setting it up for a series. This happened around the same time as the ill-fated Tickling in Space #3, which also got shelved indefinitely about halfway throughout the process. These two pictures are all that exist from this abandoned project.

Attachments

• extremismummy_lr.jpg
    extremismummy_lr.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 69
  • in_extremis__a_brief_revisit_by_willgeorges_d9ztkpg.jpg
    in_extremis__a_brief_revisit_by_willgeorges_d9ztkpg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back