• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sounds of nails on soles... f/f feet

Horatio

TMF Master
As a lover of long female nails on beautiful female soles, I also love the lovely scratching sound they make. I've watched many videos over the years, and in my opinion there's no better audio than about a 5-second snippet on a very old FM Concepts video starring Molly Matthews tickling a pretty, leggy Latina named Angela.

I've snipped it out of the video and attached it if anyone is interested in this particular genre of our fetish. The combination of Molly's aggressive raking, Angela's sexy-but-tough soles, and the lack of other ambient noise in this scene (except for Angela's light giggles) makes for an excellent clip to play looped over and over.

This clip is from fc113 and is available at FM Concepts website if you want the whole video.

Enough rambling, but one last thing though.. The clip is in an M4V format, which can be played with most video players, but it's not a format that the TMF accepts for upload, so I had to zip it first.

Attachments

• nailsonsoles.m4v.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
You could probably hear a pin drop in that clip, because as with most FMC tickling clips there's little to no laughter. :disgust:

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back