• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Southern Breakfast Thread

Hiryu

TMF Master
Instant grits, scrambled eggs, bacons strips, toast, chip-beef gravy and a steaming cup of coffee. Yum Yum!

(The caption is below the pic. :p)

33904762_c95e6b0401_o.jpg

Two eggs, biscuits, hash brown casserole (yes, casserole) and a catfish
filet.

Source: Southern breakfast :D

Even though I am a northener, my favorite breakfast that I get anywhere is: Country fried steak, Hash browns, Eggs(suuny side up), white country gravy and toast. With a side of of extra gravy! And a hot cup o' joe!

You can't beat that any morning!

I've tried grits and I don't like them. The rest of it sounds fine. :D

i love grits but only with lots of butter. and catfish ewwwwwwwwwww

shudders

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Gotta include country ham in that breakfast Grits are ok As far as chip beef gravy,I thought that was a dang yankee thing? I know in Pa we put that kind of gravy on home fried potatoes :bouncybou :angel:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I miss grits! when i lived in GA there was a little place that made GREAT grits! yummmmmmy! Lots of butter and pepper! who needs anything else when you have grits!

I've only ever had grits once, when I went to Darlington for a race a few years ago. Some ate theirs with sugar or honey. I tried them plain and I gotta say I thought they were awesome just plain. Oh yeah, and with sausage gravy over biscuits.

I've lived down below the Mason-Dixon for most of my life, and I can do without grits. I'll eat `em, but they're nothing I'm gonna come running for, y'know?

Otherwise, a proper southern breakfast, with lotsa porcine meat (I don't care if it's ham, or bacon), hash-browns, strong coffee, etc? Hell, yeah!
Good any time of the day!

Southern breakfast to me was what I had back during my Navy days. Eggs, whatever style, lots of toast, lots of grits, lots of sausage or bacon, and lots of hash browns...potatoes shredded thin, in long strands, fried on a grill. The only place I know of that makes hash browns that way's Denny's, God bless 'em.

Boy, how unhealthy was that breakfast?
:blush:

...and don't forget the cheese! Unwholesome, artery-clogging globules of hot cheese covering the whole mess! *swoons*
[clunk]

As a Kentuckian at heart; eggs (any style) country ham, sausage gravy and biscuits, tomaties, home fries for me rather than hashbrowns, and flapjacks as we used to call them with the great northern Maple syrup, with coffee. Then a wheel-barrow to get me out of the place..............

in Texas we love our omelots. with cheese, sausage, onions, green peppers,and of course spicy salsa on top

Hell Yeah, FSG! Throw-in a glass of orange juice and some coffee to top it off, and I can function for the rest of the day, if need be, on that recipe.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back