• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The theraputic benefits of uncontrolled laughter.

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all. You might remember that someone brought up the fact that Drew Barrymore gets tickled on a regular basis because she believes unconytrolled laughter is beneficial. Well I started wondering about that and finally got curious enough to try it. But alas, at the time I have no Significant Other to test this out with, Then I recalled I DO have someone who'd be more than willing to help. No, not Ariadne from the liquor store (though that surely would have been interesting) I meqan my old college pal Cindy!
So saying Cindy and I got together last weekend for what we called The DB Test. Being my guest Cindy went first. We agreed to tie each other up so no one would accidentally get kicked or whatever. And once she was tied securely to my bed I started in tickling her ribs. Honestly that girl is mega ticklish all over but under her arms and her ribs were real hotspots. I had her screaming in just a few minutes we we had agreed to keep the tickle test going for as long as the victim (volunteer?) could stand it. As I moved down from her stomach to her thighs she struggled to get loose but I knew a thing or two about knot tying and she was not going anywhere. She bucked and twisted with hysteria inspired strength as I continued to tickle her helpless body.
Finally I went to her feet. With what little breath she could summon she gasped "No! Not there! I can't take it!" but I reminded her "We had a deal!" and started raking my fingers up and down her soles. If Cindy had been screaming with laughter before there is no word to describe what she did when I began my attack on her feet. As worn out as she was she kicked and struggled and bounced around trying to break free!
By now her body was cold with sweat and she had orgasmed who knows how many times. Whether she was healthier or not was impossible to tell. My night table clock revealed that I had tickled her for over 30 minutes! I untied her and went to get her something to drink.
After she caught her breath it would be my turn.

Well you have heard anough for now. I will tell you the rest of the story later . . .after you all have a chance to catch your own breath!

Cool

Can someone please feel me in the story about Drew Berrymoore enjoying being tickled? Hope it's true, thanx.

Re: Cool

TickleMonkey01 said:
Can someone please feel me in the story about Drew Berrymore enjoying being tickled?

FEEL you in? That sounds positively indecent! :)

Well, check in "General Discussions" and I think that is where you will find the original thread.

Okay now does anyone want to hear the rest of my story?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Corruptress,
:D We eagerly await the details of your experience as ticklee in the DB experiment!

micktick

Well Mick since YOU asked maybe I will PM you with the rest of the story! Everyone else seems preoccupied with Drew Barrymore.

Not that I blame them really . . .I guess in the cuteness department she has me beat.

How can you be so cruel? We all eagerly await the rest of your story. Too bad you didn't film the entire event! :(

Corruptress, terrific tale! I can't wait to hear how you got yours!

IMO - it's been too long since your last post.

nytoetapper said:
How can you be so cruel?

I can't help it. I'm a tease!

We all eagerly await the rest of your story. Too bad you didn't film the entire event! :(

And who would have held the camera? You maybe? Why do I think the photography would have been a little shaky?

The first part was awesome, Voluptress. I'd love to hear parts two and three! :)

The unbearable lightness of feathers

Drew70 said:
The first part was awesome, Voluptress. :)

Ahem, that CORRUPTRESS! Voluptuous is something I cannot claim to be.
Okay, since everyone has asked so nicely; read on:

After I untied Cindy and got her something to drink she caught her breath and announced she actually DID feel better, totally refreshed, more alert and generally in improved health and attitude. So far the DB Test seemed to be working. Now it was my turn.
Cindy tied me securely to the bed and then left the room to get something. She returned with a hairdryer and focused a steady stream of hot, dry air on the bottoms of my bound feet. I started to ask why she had done this when I looked at her and saw she was holding in her hands the worst of all imaginable instruments of torture: two big, stiff feathers! I said "Hey wait, I didn't say anything about that." and she replied "Did you think I had forgotten how crazy this makes you?" and before I could say anything else she stuck the feathers under my arms and began to tickle me.
The laughter did not escape from my body, it exploded! Immediate hysterical laughter burst from my throat like it had a life of its own! I thrashed around looking for a safe haven from the torture but those diaobolical feathers followed me everywhere within my limited range of movement. Cindy then dragged them across my neck, down my sides, over my tummy and all over my upper body. I felt tears running down my face and between bursts of laughter I gasped for breath. Finally after what seemed like forever Cindy paused long enough to reach back and turn off the dryer that was still blowing hot air on the bottoms of my feet.
Only now, as I felt my soles all warm and tingly did I realize what she had done. The hot air had my my feet more tender and sensitive, and an attack from those merciless feathers was only moments away.
How right I was! Cindy teased me by dragging the feathers across my toes, giving me a hint of what was to follow. I tried not to laugh; I held my breath, I bit my tongue, I gritten my teeth but it was all to no use. When she slid those hideous feathers down my captive, tenderized soles another painful explosion of laughter exploded from deep within my chest!
I jumped and fought and struggled but Cindy was as good at knot tying as I was and feet could barely move. She used the soft ends of the feathers and had me so hysterical my vision blurred. Then she used the hard, pencil like points and dragged them up and down my imprisoned soles until I was so out of breath I could not even laugh anymore. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, nothing but gasps and muffled sobs. To endure this ongoing feather torture and be unable to even find relief in laughter is truly to be helpless.
After a few more minutes of this Cindy finally stopped. As I fought to catch my breath she flicked the feathers across my stomach one more time eliciting a a quick giggle from me.
When I was untied I gulped down water and took long deep breaths. According to the clock I had been under the gun, or under the feathers, for 39 minutes. I had experienced 7 orgasms before I went into sensory deprivation. As I recovered though I could feel ssensations of lightness and refreshment and an overall feeling of tranquility. The DB Test had been successful! Prolonged, out of control laughter IS theraputically beneficial!
Neither Cindy or I think we can handle it every week though so our gym is not losing two customers just yet.

Maybe in TWO weeks we will experiment again.

You are a treasured member of this forum. And to think, we almost lost you. I have an article somewhere about the benefits of laughter. As soon as I locate it, I'll post.

Thank you Corruptress for another great tale.

Excellent story, oh Corrupt-One! I sure wish I was the one to warm up those piggies of yours.

Wowsers! (as Inspector Gadget would say) you like me, you really really like me! I am so very glad that MOST of you enjoyed this post. It made everything I went through worth it. Well, Cindy went through a lot too so she thanks you also.

MY GOODNESS!!!

:love: What an experience! Thanks for sharing, Corruptress. BTW, you can send me a PM anytime!

micktick

Excellent story. Great experinment.
Now, you must find out what relentless tickling regardless of the lees begging and pleading, does for the Tickler! How does the tickler feel after prolonged tickling of a helpless ticklish victim, ahem, I mean subject?!

TTD

Hey Corruptress, I found that article. I have posted it in a thread called Healing Laughter in the Tickling Discussion section. Enjoy!

nytoetapper said:
I found that article. I have posted it in a thread called Healing Laughter in the Tickling Discussion section. Enjoy!

DUDE! U R my hero!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back