• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 3 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 3 of Chapter 8 of The Tickle Cartel. Sorry this one took so long; issues kept coming up where I couldn't write.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 2

“Alright, so I can do this?” Irene straddled Jen and wiggled a finger in her bellybutton.

“YEHEHEHEHEHEHES!” Jen laughed out as both of them smiled, Jen from the laughter and Irene from actually starting to enjoy tickling someone. The tickling was so effective that the ticklee just threw her head back into the pillow and let her laughter freely flow. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, looks to me like someone in this room has a tickle button,” Irene teased as she lightened her wiggling, putting her free hand on her chin to convey thought. “Now who might that be? I just wish I could put… my finger on it.”

“MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Jen continued screaming in laughter. The teasing more than made up for the lightened wiggling, and she was still squirming like crazy, the bellybutton tickles driving her mad. “IHIHIHIHIHITS MEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“You?” Irene looked down at her ticklee, who was still laughing and thrashing, but kept up her thinking act. “Hmm, good theory, but I can’t stop thinking quite yet. I need to make sure I get this right; otherwise, someone might be disappointed. In the meantime, stop squirming; you’re interrupting my thought process. And please be quiet. I’ll have to work harder at thinking if I can’t do it in peace, and I might work harder at other things, too.”

The taunts and implied threats were only amplifying the tickles for Jen, who just laughed hysterically at the finger still tickling her navel as she pondered her situation, ‘Where did Irene learn to tease like this? Ah, no, no!’ Jen’s continued loud laughter had provoked a consequence from Irene, who made good on her threat to work harder with her tickling finger. Unfortunately for Jen, the more intense tickling just made her laugh harder, initiating a vicious cycle. The finger in her bellybutton tickled faster, leading to louder laughter, leading to faster tickling, and so forth. ‘It tickles so much! How is it tickling so much? Why won’t she stop tickling me there? Just that one finger in my bellybutton; it’s driving me insane!’ After that, Jen finally shut her thoughts down, knowing that she needed some time to adjust to the more intense tickling before her thoughts reflected her true attitude.

“Miss Jen, if you don’t want my non-thinking hand to go faster and faster, just stop laughing so hard, and I’m sure it will let up,” Irene continued the taunts. “I’ve got to be able to think and figure out who the person in the room with the tickle button is.” As expected, Jen just kept laughing, and Irene soon reached a point where she simply could not force that tickling finger to go faster in response to the loud laughter. “Alright, Jen, since you seem to be so insistent on interrupting my thought process and not honoring my simple request, I guess there’s no choice but to go to a different punishment.” The thinking hand lowered to Jen’s bare belly, and Irene danced those five nails on the ticklish tummy. Since the ticklee did not stop or slow her laughing, the four free fingers on the bellybutton-tickling hand joined in around the bellybutton for a more complete punishment. “Jen, come on! I’m just asking for you to laugh a little less so I can think. Can you do that?”

‘No, no, I can’t do that!’ Jen practically screamed inside her head, having regained control of her thoughts. ‘It tickles so good, but I can’t do what you want! It’s actually not that I don’t want to, even though I’m liking this. It just tickles so much that there’s nothing I can do outside but laugh. My only control is in here!’

Finally, Jen’s squirming, which had continued for a much longer period than normal, nearly ceased as the ticklee put her effort into laughing, and Irene decided to have some grace, “Well, well, look who finally decided to stop squirming. Looks like someone wants me to actually think. I suppose I can have some mercy on you. Besides, as I figure out who in the room has a tickle button, I’d like to get some more tools to test on you.” The tickling quickly slowed down and stopped as fingernails left the front of Jen’s midriff first and then her navel. Fingers wiggling threateningly, Irene got up to find some tickle tools. “You enjoy this break, Jen. It’s the only one you’re getting until we finish up here.”

Jen used the much-needed break to take several deep breaths and think about what just happened to her, ‘That… now that was some intense tickling. She’s merciless. This may have been a mistake. Should I say the safe word and get out of here?’ Jen considered this for a minute, but quickly resolved against it, ‘No way I say the safe word. I’m not a quitter, and that’s what a quitter would do. I refused to quit and get imprisoned permanently by the Tickle Cartel, and I’m certainly not giving in now. I’m going to…’

“AHAHA!” Laugh, apparently, was what Jen would have finished with when a feather duster brushed across her left side and interrupted her thinking.

“You seem distracted,” Irene stated as she straddled Jen’s legs again. “I can give you something to be distracted about while I think a little more.” With a smile, the tickler lowered the feather duster to right above Jen’s midsection, but made sure to keep it above. Jen was fixated on the tickle tool, wanting to know exactly when it would start tickling her. Instead of letting the duster start tickling the torso under it, Irene let the anticipation build up as she pretended to think again. After a minute, she looked down again to see Jen still staring at her tickle tool. “Jen, is this bothering you?” Irene teased, a wry smile on her face and a glint in her eyes. Jen did not look up from the tool, and the tickler moved it up, then down to just above her ticklee’s belly. “I can make it stop bothering you, if that’s what you want.” Still, Jen did not answer, her attention fixated on the feather duster. “Hmm, what should…” Irene cut herself off by lowering the feather-filled tickle tool to the ticklish torso below it.

In a flash, the anticipation that had built up inside Jen’s mind was replaced by hysterical laughter as she felt all the sensations from the individual feathers attack her abdomen, “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

‘This is the best!’ Jen was really enjoying the feather duster treatment. ‘I love getting tickled by feather dusters. They’re so fun, and so tickly! Ooh, feathers in my bellybutton. Just like I used to get all the time from Maddie. This is so fun!’

“AHAHAHAHAHA KEHEHEHEHEP TIHIHIHICKLIHIHING MEHEHEHE!” Jen had recovered her ability to talk while being tickled as the duster reminded her of good times. With how much she loved the feather duster, the ticklee could not help but ask for more from her tickler.

“You’re… you’re enjoying this?” Irene knew Jen liked being tickled, but she was still having some difficulty comprehending the fact that Jen was asking for more tickling while being tickled. “Really?”

“AHAHAHAHA TIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHS SOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOOD!” Jen continued to positively comment on her tickling as the feathers on the duster teased her tummy. She was a particular fan of the feathers in her navel, which were making her let her laughter go more effectively than any of the other spots being tickled. “IHIHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIHIHIHIT!” Despite not hearing Irene’s question, Jen was more than happy to express her feelings, whether they were being asked for or not.

“Interesting,” Irene was still quite shocked at the scene in front of her, so much so that she forgot about the teasing she had been doing earlier. Her mind free from anything else, the tickler focused on tickling Jen to get the best reaction, and she was able to do so quite effectively. Jen continued to laugh hysterically and comment on how much she loved the tickling for the next several minutes. Finally, a timer beeped to signal the end of the thirty minutes, and Irene obediently removed the duster from Jen’s midsection. “Miss Jen, that’s the end of the half hour you wanted me to tickle you for. I’ll let you out now.”

“Sounds good; thanks so much for tickling me,” Jen’s energized state was made apparent in her happy response. “That was a really fun tickling. I don’t think I’ve been tickled by dusters that much since I was being brought here, and I just love them, in case you didn’t notice. I’d have you tickle me longer, but I don’t want to be too tickled out before we go see Queen Mistress Heather.” At that point, Irene finished releasing Jen’s limbs from their bondage, and Jen sat up on the bed. “So, Irene, how do I look?”

“Well, Miss Jen, I think I’m going to have to redo your hair a little,” Irene analyzed Jen. “As much fun as tickling you was, it seems that your squirming messed up my work there.”

“Okay, let’s do that; it was worth it,” Jen hopped off the bed, and the two went to fix Jen’s hair for her next visit to the Queen Mistress. When they were done, the guest asked the servant, “So, how do I look now?”

“You look very beautiful, Miss Jen,” Irene complemented her, looking Jen up and down. “And still quite ticklish, if I may say.”

“I agree; wouldn’t change a thing,” Jen looked herself over in the mirror. “I do look like I should be getting tickled. Unfortunately, we can’t do that right now; I mean, we just fixed my hair. Oh well, I’m sure Queen Mistress Heather will be happy to have someone tickle me again when I visit her. Plus, I’ve already had the pleasure of being tickled by you, so I didn’t have to miss out on that. What can we do until we have to leave for Queen Mistress Heather?”

“There’s some games that some other guests have wanted to play,” Irene gave some suggestions. “Others have wanted to tickle me since I’m quite ticklish, and some have combined the two.”

“Where are you most ticklish, Irene?” Jen wondered. “And do you like being tickled?”

“Well, my ribs are pretty ticklish,” Irene admitted nervously. “I don’t love being tickled, but I’ll do whatever you say. You are the mistress here, Miss Jen.”

Sensing that Irene actually hated to be tickled and just would do so out of obedience, Jen opted against the idea of tickle torturing her. Instead, she chose another favorite hobby, “I’d like to play some card games, Irene. Do we have cards here?”

“Of course, Miss Jen,” Irene acknowledged. The two got out the cards, and for the next twenty minutes, they had fun playing various games Jen had enjoyed as a kid. Eventually, Irene heard an alarm go off, and she turned it off and addressed Jen, “Miss Jen, that’s the signal that we should go. Queen Mistress Heather will be expecting you soon.” With that, Irene led Jen off to her last visit to the throne room for her palace night.

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 4

Last edited:
I know that this may not be the end goal but I kind of of want to see Jen enslaved and possibly sold to someone in the tickle cartel

I guess you'll have to wait and see. Should this happen, it won't be for a while, anyways.

In any case, thanks for reading and leaving a comment!

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back