• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle The Hell Out Of USATKLR Thread!

Sure I will stop tickling you just as soon as I tickle you some more! Giggle! :woot:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL

YOU ARE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

BUT I WONT GIVE IN, NO MATTER WHO YOU BRING IN HERE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's it bro, don't give up, and don't let these tickle teases break you. Represent the Brotherhood

snickers at NT as I am about to demonstrate a special tickle tool that giggles32 and I know all too well on Usatklr's soft helpless soles :evilha: :firedevil Usatklr will break under this:devil:

i will never break. I am USA and i am stronger than ever

laughs devilishly at Usatklr,giggles at Giggles32 as she knows what tool I am referring to :firedevil

Retrieves something from table with many tickle tools as I walk to edge of bed where Usatklr's bare soft feet are helpless ,extremely vulnerable I might add as I put the tool on bed close to his ankles :firedevil wiggles a few fingernails down USAtklr;s soles from toes to heels,Tickle Tickle Tickle You poor helpless strong USAtklr!! :p muahhahhahah ..continues to wiggle,flutter fingertips up and down,side to side ,not missing any inch of those soles no matter how much you are flexing,pulling on those restraints that you aren;t going to escape :blaugh: :evilha: Rubbing baby oil all over your toes,soles,as you enjoy the feeling Then..........Picking up tickle tool,showing it to you as with a flip of a finger,you now hear a buzzzzzzzzzzing noise..Taking one set of toes and bending them back ever so gently,but not allowing you to curl your toes as I glide the tickle tool just underneath your big toe as you feel ..teasing you "how does that feel?don;t tell me it doesn;t tickle because I know firsthand how much it does muahahah hahahha haha you still not going to give up??

Wait um......... hotels, Now this is not fair. I am your big brother, and giggles is helping you. This is not fair you two.

:wow: :wow: :wowzer: :wowzer: :shake: :shake:

USATKLR said:
Wait um......... hotels, Now this is not fair. I am your big brother, and giggles is helping you. This is not fair you two.

:wow: :wow: :wowzer: :wowzer: :shake: :shake:

LOL Usatklr Sure it;s fair as you know you would be tickle tormenting me if NT was here hehhehe or given the chance with giggles32 and/or your other brothers :evilha: :devil2:

wait wait... Im going to be tickled soon. But i dont know how long i will last. :ermm: :veryhappy

The tikling will last one whole minute ... 60 seconds ... or will last 2 minutes ... maybe 5 ... how about 10 minutes ... 30 ... an hour ... we will never tell ... NANI! NANI! NANI!

*struggling in the straps

Who else besides you two are here . I will never talk or give in :idontwann

*STRUGGLING*

When i get out of theses you are all in for it :woot: :manicd:

I will not give in. Do your worst. Im not afraid of you.

Wait whats that in your hand? :wowzer: :wowzer:

I have a feeling you should be blindfolded ... Do you girls agree with me???

GIGGLES32 said:
We will never tell ... will we tickleshotel? HEE HEE HEE

I'm not going to tell :p Looks like you will be talking in tongues or giving in soon usatklr :tickle: :tickle: I have done some research on a new tickle tool I had first hand experience with a few days ago and you think the electric toothbrush is devastating!?!
giggles32 wait till you hear about this new tickle tool our mutual friend recently purchased and we can add it to our tickle bags :cool:

GIGGLES32 said:
I have a feeling you should be blindfolded ... Do you girls agree with me???

I 2nd that idea that usatklr should be blindfolded so he can;t see what is coming :firedevil and if he tries to peek,he will have another surprise I don;t think he will be able to handle :devil2: :evilha:

I wanna know what the tickle tool is? Tell me please and I will go and get the blindfold!

GIGGLES32 said:
I wanna know what the tickle tool is? Tell me please and I will go and get the blindfold!

how do you want me to tell you what it is hun? here in this thread of PM? :devil2:

Umm.... I kinda like to know too. Since im tied up here, it would be a good idea? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :eek: :eek:

Don't tell him tickleshotel, keep him in suspence! Giggle! :woot: But of course tell me! HE HE HE

Boy you girls are in trouble when i get out of these straps. I will show no mercy

I am so glad I have tied you up so very tight Big Brother! HEE! HEE! HEE!

TICKLE! TICKLE! TICKLE!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back