• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Tickler In Black?

drew70 said:
TIB, hang it up, pal. I don't doubt that you gave it your all, but you just don't have what it takes. You're uninteresting, uninspired, and downright boring.

thanks drew.

drew70 said:
Don't bother trying to communicate such concerns to femfeet. They will fall on deaf ears. I've seen many complaints about him, yet they still use him. My guess is that like many video producers, Femfeet believes that the tickler is of little importance save for getting the job done.

i prefer to see female ticklers....having said that though...i think TIB does a good job ...i guess if anything this thread here shows that some people support him and like what he does....so maybe its not just a fact that TC lets it fall on deaf ears....most the time when people dislike something they are more vocal..so sure you will see more negative posts about him...but it could be that as has been in this thread..more people like what he does then don't....you just don't hear that as much. just something to think about....

Thumbs up for TIB

I have seen many of your videos starting with TIB and you do a great job. While the light tickling of Elke in VOG was fun I personally would have liked a bit more of the harder tickles on her armpits (hehe) but thats just me.
You did a lot of just fast harder tickling in the first TIB video with Kristen Lea and I like the way you have progressed to alternating between light teasing anticcipation tickles to the faster tickles. It has to drive the tickle victims nuts.

Keep on doing the good work you do.
jetski

TIB --one more thing

I loved how you tickled Sara in VOG --that was the best scene ever of armpit tickling-- I wished you got Elke the same way but I suspect there was an agreement with her just to stick with the light tickles otherwise I am sure you would have gotten her more intensly.

Where did you ever find Sarah? She is the ultimate ticklers dream--beautiful, extremely ticklish, and seems to really enjoy torturous tickling. She hands it out well in her turns to tickle other women in some of the videos too.
jetski

TIB,
This is my first post on the TMF, though I have frequented the site for some time now. This discussion is what prompted me to finally get actively involved in the tickling community. I think people are ignoring the real issue here. The fact is, regardless of your gender, looks, or head covering, you are a talented tickler. I could cite numerous examples, but the one that comes to mind first is in "Queen's Right."
I have only viewed the preview clip for "Queen's Right," but if it is any indication of the full video, it serves as a great example of your "tickle skills." Throughout the video, Priscilla seems to be doing her best, but can only get sparse reactions from the ticklee. She jumps every so often, but it is mostly just a few squeaks when Priscilla stumbles on a good spot. When you took over, however, it took you no time to get the girl rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter.
This is only one of many examples of your skill as a tickler, and uncanny ability to keep such a low profile and allow us to concentrate on the person being tickled. I personally don't care if the elephant man is doing the tickling, as long as the tickler remains the center of attention. I think the best thing about you is that you are easily ignored, and stay out of the way. You are the catalyst that causes the models to do what they do best...laugh.

In that last comment, when I said "as long as the tickler remains the center of attention," I should have said "as long as the ticklee remains..." Sorry

Prime said:

....so maybe its not just a fact that TC lets it fall on deaf ears....
I would love to believe that, Prime. I find it difficult to imagine a service provider who wouldn't use customer feedback as a factor in their marketing strategy. Yet TIB says in his opening solicitation
Tickler in Black said:
that poll of course will have no affect on what we do in the future
This tells me that the whole point of this poll by TIB has nothing to do with marketing or customer satisfaction. He's simply fishing for compliments to massage his ego. An ego that was undoubtedly bruised by the AMT poll, which showed radically different results than this one.

drew70 whats your problem man? you're freaking out. both on amt and in here it seems that your sole purpose in life is to make the world believe that drew is good, and tib is bad. hes just a tickler in a few movies man. big deal.
i just went to amt and read the whole thread and quite frankly there are only 2, maybe 3 posters that have it in for the TIB. you, and the ever loved radiohead and some brand new screen name from aol. just 3 people? and you say "radically different results" over there? it looks to me like you have a serious issue with something not very important in the grand scheme of things on earth. let it go man! you look like a fool. go feed some ducks, take a nature hike, be kind to a stranger or something. but this obsession of yours is really really silly man.
tib, i like your work a lot. its not perfect but no one's ever is.

ps- oh yeah, and drew70, how do you explain that everyone, yes everyone, on this thread except you, thinks the guy is ok? oh. you dont want to discuss that fact? geez man. give it a rest.

Off With His Tongue

Certainly wouldn't wish this on TIB.....But..Would like to see more of your work NON-VERBAL. One of my top 5 videos is Dungeon Of Sensations. You were silent in that video; You let your Fingers do the talking. Continue making videos where you jabber away....but you should atleast make some videos that are sadistic Non-Verbal. It is often true.....Silence is Golden.

I noted everyone assumes TIB is a man. It could be Kathy playing a cruel joke on us. Well, O.K., maybe not.

tklxprt - what are you getting so excited about? Are you incapable of thoughtful and reasonable discussion? You are really taking this thing wayyy too seriously. Also, you need to double check your findings. I found at least one other person here at TMF who was bold enough to give a contrary opinion and not go along with the crowd. And as for AMT, you are way off. Try reloading the newsgroup, because you've evidently missed a lot.
originally spewed by tklxprt
ps- oh yeah, and drew70, how do you explain that everyone, yes everyone, on this thread except you, thinks the guy is ok? oh. you dont want to discuss that fact? geez man. give it a rest.
No, not everyone. And for god's sake, make up your mind, would you?? Do you want to discuss it? Or do you want to give it a rest? We can't do both. But I'll at least answer the question, even at the risk of enduring more of your tired diatribe of how I might better spend my time.

TMF is different from AMT. I don't say necessarily better or worse, just different. TMF is like being in school. Everything is controlled, and everybody is instructed to behave nice-nice. Positive comments are encouraged while negative criticism is frowned upon, if not deleted altogether. Most of the TMF'ers seem to prefer it that way, so I don't see that ever changing. That's one reason for all the compliments.

AMT on the other hand, is more like being out in the real world after graduation. People are more free to speak their mind without the teachers--oops, I meant moderators--intervening. Plus, the opportunity for rewards is far greater.

You asked me to explain why everybody but me gave supporting comments to TIB? Because it's the nature of the TMF to do so. Most of these folks are into seeing women being tickled. Most of them couldn't care less who or what does the tickling. So they've nothing to lose and everything to gain by stroking Brian's ego.

People like myself are more interested in the tickler than the ticklee. We don't care if the ticklee is male or female, young or old. The tickler is what's important to us. But we're a tiny minority in the tickling community. So here's the crux of the biscuit, so to speak: It's pointless to take a poll of opinions about a tickler from an audience that is primarily interested in ticklees! You might as well ask a room full of men what brand of tampon they recommend. Wrong audience. So why would TIB initiate such a poll? There can only be one answer.

:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back