• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling (Being Tickled) v.2.1 Test

jjtsasaki

TMF Poster
Hello, Everyone!

I'm in Arizona.

I've been away for a while. Maybe too long. I love this place.

I wanted to let everyone know that I've revamped the scoring on my tickling test.

My test is called: The Tickling (Being Tickled) v.2.1 Test and the URL is: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5183197034321231639

The test measures:

"Ticklishness," an overall measure of how ticklish you are. The higher the number, the more ticklish you are.

"Mindset" summarizes your attitude toward being tickled. The higher the number, the positive you are to being tickled.

"Experience" thumbnails to what extent tickling is a part of your life. The higher the number, the more tickling you have experienced.

Finally, "Intensity" looks at the more sexual side of tickling. The higher the number, the more open you are to using tickling as a tool for sexual pleasuring.

I think it's much better now.

Please take it for a test drive and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

jjtsasaki
specialseeker

Just tried it...

Not quite sure if it's accurate. Here's the results:
~
Welllll, no results can be posted because something's wrong with the code to wipe-n-post here. Plus, the author of the test may wish to consider that some of us in the scene are using tickle to overcome issues/attacks/abuses in their past, such as I. According to my (admittedly small) sample, ticklishness and response tend to increase as one becomes more and more comfortable in hir body as well as becoming more able to trust others. I myself am not as responsive as a 'lee as I'd like to be (I wanna go to subspace!!!), yet over time and experience through four Gatherings plus some intimate sessions with a lady friend I am way more responsive than I was at my first. Hope this helps with the redesign!

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back