• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The video Cloepatra and Ariane?

mastickler

TMF Novice
I am wondering how good this is. I think the blonde is very pretty she looks like a mild lady. Is she ticklish in this movie? Please help.

Yes!

It's a good movie in my opinion. Both girls are high up on the ticklishness scale. The blonde girls feet were very ticklish.

Looks nice!!

Had the nice people at RealTickling put this one out on VHS,
I would have ordered it right away. But we are victims of
progress....dammit, I need a DVD player SOON!

Personally, I am crazy about mild-mannered, librarian types
of girls---like the blonde in this one. She does look very
ticklish and has nice-looking feet, but did they show her
reaction at the end? Hope she enjoyed it!!

Great stuff

I just finished watching the movie on the PC. This one is a winner. Cleopatra and Ariane are both attractive. Cleopatra seems to be most ticklish on her feet and torso. Ariane (the blonde)is ticklish all over. Ariane is the real treat in this video. Both women get a good tickling but Ariane is so incredibly ticklish that her scenes overshadow Cleopatra's scenes. The tickler in black goes to work on Ariane's feet with makeup brushes, electric toothbrushes etc. Her reactions are excellent. Starbuck I think that you'd be a happy camper after seeing Ariane get the business.

Agreed..

This will not disappoint. Once you get a DVD player you should order this one. I've always liked TC's movies, but these last several releases I think have been exceptional...IMHO..and they just keep churning them out.

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back