• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wager

puretickling

TMF Master
I was scared out of my mind as I rang the doorbell of the house of my friend. His name was Travis and he was 18 and I was 18. He enjoyed playing games with wagers and today was no exception. We decided to play Chess. The loser would be subjected to whatever the winner wanted. In the past whenever I lost, I was drawn on, forced to eat liver and onions, and being pelted with water balleons. I wanted to end my losing streak but once again over confidence and bad judgment ended in my loss.

He told me that I needed to be tied up and tickled. I was shocked because I was horribly ticklish and I tried to talk him out of it. He reminded me that rules are rules and I needed to endure it. He took my hands, and led me to his bedroom. He restrained my wrists and ankles to the bed posts. Then, I realized I was helpless and unable to move. He tickled my armpits and I giggled a little. He told me that I was ticklish beyond what he seen before from other boys and girls he tickled. Next, he tickled my belly. I erupted into heavy laughter that echoed in the room. This lasted for a few minutes. Finally he tested my feet. This was unbearable and I simply exploded with uncontainable and uncontrolable laughter. He licked my feet, he circled his fingers on my feet, he sucked my toes, and used a hair brush. All of these produced crazy reactions from me.

Finally, he stopped tickling me an untied me.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back