• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They're still replaying the Super Bowl in Seattle

Y'know, after all this time, they still wanna piss and moan about it? What good would it do even if they're right? It's over and done with. Move on. Personally, it's all sour grapes, in my opinion.

Hey we're still enjoyin the world series here

last week they released a 7 dvd set, all 4 world series games in their entirety plus the clinchers against boston and anahiem

Heh, that makes 9 total dvds that were put out by the organization for the world series\season

i do not blame them. it was the biggest robbery since the brinks job. amazing how joey porter bitched and moaned about the calls in the playoffs but was absolutely quiet after the superbowl. that was the biggest disgrace of a superbowl EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah......I've said it before and I'll say it again....Seattle was NOT robbed. Every call, with the exception of the low block, was BY THE BOOK. Granted, Big Ben's TD is definitly questionable, but it was signalled a td and there had to be IREFUTABLE evidence to overturn it, which even Holmgren admitted there wasn't.

So again, bitch all you want. Seattle was NOT robbed, they fell apart and Pittsburgh played better as a team than Seattle did. So get over it and move on. I mean, friggin preseason is about 2 months away and people are still buying into the conspiracy theories. Don't you people have lives?

isn't it amazing the only one defending them is a steeler fan.

by the way i do not have sour grapes except for being an extremely looooooooooooong suffering jets fan. they was robbed. plain and simple.

I'm not defending them because I'm a Steelers fan, I'm defending them because I'm a FOOTBALL fan. People just can't stand that the Steelers now have five rings, like when they got pissy when Dallas and San Fran got five. Pittsburgh has consistently made the playoffs for years. They were due, pure and simple and people can't handle that. People wanted to see Seattle win because it was their first time.

if u really were a true football fan, you would agree that was the worst superbowl ever. plain and simple. jealous because of 5 rings, how stupid. yea, the only reason i thought that was the worst superbowl ever is because they were going to win their 5th ring. pathetic just like that superbowl was
after 20 plus years i have never ever seen a more pathetic game or win. plain and simple
5 rings
who gives a crap

Dude, I AM a football fan who watched the game with other football fans. The game was great, the low block call was bullshit but other than that, it's just a bunch of bitchin and moanin from the losers.

Personally, I'm sick of arguing with people about it because all the whiners think they're right and won't hear anyone else's opinion. Bottom line, Pittsburgh is the defending Super Bowl champs. All yours and everyone else's crying isn't going to change that. Deal with it. Me, I'm done arguing about it and done with this thread.

See you in pre-season. :wavingguy

is this still going on? oh for crying out loud, Seattle fans have got to be the whiniest losing fans i have ever seen. even more than the Sacramento Kings fans when they lost to the Lakers in 2002. to all those who think Seattle was "robbed", GET OVER IT. you WERE NOT ROBBED.

does anyone watch the NFL Network? in case you do (or dont), there is a show called Total Acess where the host, Rich Eisen (a great host), speaks with the NFL Head of Officiating every week. after the SuperBowl, Rich sopke with Mike Perreira (sp) and all the calls that Seattle fans complained about were reviewed. if any of the whining fans watch the show and use their brains, they would see that the calls were LEGITIMATE. only the Hasselback "low block" call was considered wrong by the Officiating President. the man broke each call down with VIDEOTAPE, frame by freaking frame and if you even understand the game of football, you WILL admit that the calls were legitimate. Seattle fans were NOT ROBBED, you just cant stomach the fact that your team couldnt find a way to win.

as for Joey Porter. it appears there are people who do not have a clue about football. Joey Porter is an OUTSIDE linebacker. he is not a middle linebacker where he can be involved in every play somehow. for people to think he had a bad game, well, let's just say that your football IQ is well, crappy. Porter did what he was SUPPOSED to do. he wasnt SUPPOSED to be all over the field. he did his JOB. but, Porter was right about one thing. Jeremy Stevens is a BITCH. man, he sucked.

oh, before i go, as for the Ben Rothliesberger TD, that call was going to stand because it was signaled a TD. replays were inconclusive and the Head of Officiating even said, if the call was 4th down and he didnt break the plane, then replay wouldnt have overturned it. whatever was called on the field was going to stand.

Seattle fans = 2002 Sacramento Kings fans. all you do is waaaaaaaah, waaaaah, waaaah......do you want a bottle?

Y'know, prime, for a guy who loves Deion Sanders (ugh!) I'm glad you're on my side.

Fair right down

I keep hearing about still and a'l say the steelers won fair!

After 40 Super Bowls you have to wonder why this is the ONLY one that people still complain about. Franco Harris used a ref to score in SB13 - yet no one still complains. Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson had drugs on him - and used them during SB13 - yet no one still complains. Heck, to this day, Bubba Smith has outright said SB3 was FIXED - yet no one still complains. These are just three small examples of Super Bowl history.. so why is it that Super Bowl 40 is the only one that people are STILL complaining about??? It's over and nothing anyone says, does or complains about is going to change the outcome. Like it's been said already, the 2006 preseason is almost here. Perhaps Seattle should take a page out of SB history themselves and remind themselves of what Miami did after they were destroyed by Dallas 24-3 in SB6. 17-0 the next year and SB Champions. Maybe it's because they didn't whine about losing SB6 so much.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back