• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things you do to try not to laugh.

Hmmmm. Where to start...?

If it's a group of people tickling me, it's often easier. This is because at least one of them is generally using a touch that isn't working. That is, unless I'm lucky enough to have a whole group that knows my touch and spots. :veryhappy But, assuming there's that one person who isn't being effective, I can always concentrate on what they're doing. If I focus on that enough, I can usually tune out the other enough to resist reacting much at all.

It's generally more difficult if it's just one person, esp. if they know my touch and spots. But, if I can find something to focus on, I can generally keep from reacting as much.

I'm one of those people who tends to not laugh a lot to begin with (most of the time, at least). Over time, I've found that holding back keeps me from wearing down as quickly so the session can go longer. And what true lee wouldn't want that?!

Actually, yeah. I have one hell of a poker face if I want to not laugh. Occasionally it won't work and I start giggling. But then I just toss out distractions that at least give me a few seconds at a time.

I thrash, snarl, growl, gasp, mutter, grit my teeth, and go off on tangents.

Surprisingly, it works.

I find that the more I thrash around, I have less of a need to laugh. When someone tickles me, there is a need for SOME kind of release, and if I use up that release physically (by either fighting, wrestling, or just thrashing) then I can usually cover up my ticklishness by not laughing out loud. I'm not sure why I feel the need to give the 'ler a hard time (by making him work for the laughs), but I think my MILE LONG stubborn streak may have something to do with it ;)

I have also been known to grunt, curse, yell, and try to control my breathing. I tried "lamaze" breathing once, and when my husband saw what I was doing he cracked up and said "oh yeah, go ahead, LAMAZE the tickles away...that'll work." When he said that, I lost it. Often times a humorous 'ler defeats any and all attempts on my part to play it cool. So, I guess my tactics will work only if the 'ler keeps his big mouth shut!! :D

Maggie

GirlsDoItToo said:
Cuss
Scream
Flail around

And no, they don't work.

Because it only makes the "ler" get more intense. When a "lee" tries to hold back, us "lers" view that as a challenge.

if possible, i'll hit myself on the leg with my hand, i really don't know why sense it never freakin works, and always encourages the ler to pin my arms down so i don't hurt myself..

Thrash around, swear like you wouldn't believe, shout out that vengeance is all mine and to try and stop myself uttering anything if I'm laying on a bed I will try and bite down on the duvet instead of giggling or laughing :p Also my green eyes flair up and glare at him, but, of course none of this really works it just makes me laugh harder... which infuriates me more when the 'ler gets the upperhand mwahahahaha ;)

But its all good fun, right hehehe :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back