• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This grey pic might be new to some people, thought I should post it. (/F)

Lurker

TMF Expert
While looking around for the long lost grey pic that eludes me, I found one I haven't seen in ages. I thought at least someone might enjoy it. Not mine, I believe the artist goes by Kamikuzu.

Attachments

• pic0018.png
    pic0018.png
    927.1 KB · Views: 1,025
It's new to me, but best wait for HDS' comments as he is essentially the authority on what is new and old.

A fair few years ago HDS had a server which he hosted a few peoples collections on, including his own, from the ATF. I think he took it down because of bandwidh issues but that had some of the 'grey' pics that aren't in the collections people have put up on TT or TMF.

If anyone reading this was lucky enough to nab any of them could they stick them up?

The pic is new to me haha. Nice find.

It's new to me, but best wait for HDS' comments as he is essentially the authority on what is new and old.

That's so true haha.

A fair few years ago HDS had a server which he hosted a few peoples collections on, including his own, from the ATF. I think he took it down because of bandwidh issues but that had some of the 'grey' pics that aren't in the collections people have put up on TT or TMF.

If anyone reading this was lucky enough to nab any of them could they stick them up?

Maybe he cud upload them to one of those upload/download sites.

Kleptomaniac - Thanks man

Last edited:

I agree. Since there's so many of those, I forget what's old and what's not. :redface:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back