• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is COLD! Cancer Patient Dumped By Girlfriend Who Then Demanded Super Bowl Tix!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I seriously thought I'd heard of everything, but this may take the prize for.. most cold hearted dumping ever.

A TV writer in Nashville, TN, Jason Elia, was unfortunately diagnosed with bladder cancer in November. His girlfriend, after saying the stress of his illness was "Too much for her to handle". then dumped him! Mr Elia had two tickets to the Super Bowl. It turns out that after dumping him, the girlfriend then demanded the Super Bowl Ticket he had for her!

Instead of giving the girlfriend the ticket, Mr Elia decided to give the ticket away.

Good for him! There was no rest of the story that was printed, but,,. unless Mr Elia was otherwise hurting or harming the gf in another way, such as abuse, what she did to him is completely inhuman!

"Too much for her to handle". Umm.. as someone whose mother just had cancer for a year and a half. It's like.. hello, bitch, cancer is stressful for both the patient, and those close to them! I feel more sorry for poor Mr Elia, who has to battle such a disease, than for someone who did something like that to him!

Did anyone else hear about this?

Mitch

Last edited:
It is amazing how much you will find out about a person when hard times befall them.

I can't actually blame her, afterall, my wife left me when I was diagnosed. I learned to accept it as a chance to learn that not everyone can handle the stress of this disease. I still talk to my wife on a friendly basis and to tell you the truth, I'd rather have it this way than having her hang around watching me die.

I can't actually blame her, afterall, my wife left me when I was diagnosed. I learned to accept it as a chance to learn that not everyone can handle the stress of this disease. I still talk to my wife on a friendly basis and to tell you the truth, I'd rather have it this way than having her hang around watching me die.

With all due respect, it looks like she forgot that statement "in sickness and in health" when she took vows with you. I simply have no excuse for anyone who walks away from a loved one because he/she is sick. If you're married, you're married and there are a lot of worse things to happen in a marriage than someone getting sick.

It is true that it really does take something as serious as cancer to see a person's true colors, like when my sister was diagnosed last spring at only the age of 24 she had the full support of her fiance the entire time and he stuck with her through every chemo treatment, oncologist appointment, good and bad times. That is true love and commitment. He was always 150% there and supportive, THAT is a true man :bubbleheart:

It is true that it really does take something as serious as cancer to see a person's true colors, like when my sister was diagnosed last spring at only the age of 24 she had the full support of her fiance the entire time and he stuck with her through every chemo treatment, oncologist appointment, good and bad times. That is true love and commitment. He was always 150% there and supportive, THAT is a true man :bubbleheart:

That is a true, Man!

He has my respect! I don't personally belive in marriage, but a person who sticks to their "vows"(promises), deserves admiration...

Amen sista'

That's what I'm talking about.

My husband and I were separated for years when he got sick and I IMMEDIATELY came to his side to help him through. Unfortunately, he didn't make it but he didn't have to go thinking no one cared. I stayed through every miserable minute of it when I really didn't have to. I signed the paperwork and put my home on the line for his medical debt and told all the medical staff to do whatever it took for him and I didn't care about the cost. My family thought I was nuts, but he was the father of my children and I didn't marry him at gunpoint. I made a choice and I kept my promise until death did we part. And I don't think I'm that special for doing it; it was the last honorable act I could give the man who gave me a daughter and gave my son a real father.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

kis, you're a very honorable woman with good character. Not everyone would do what you did.

Not to go a "Dad Rant", but just to make a point.., On the day I found out my mom had cancer, I called my father hysterical crying. At no point in that conversation did he say "Mitch, what can I do to help? I'd like to talk to your mother". I had to ask him, later on, when I calmed down, to please call her, and say something kind. He finally did call, but my mom told me that he was clipped, cold, never wished her well, and never offered to help in any way. Even though they had been divorced for many years, they still had a child in common. Where's the humanity?

I dont believe in ever turning my back on a loved one who needs me. I stand by my loved ones to the end. While some people might be able to understand what the girl in this situation did, I cant, because thats not how I am.

Mitch

kis, you're a very honorable woman with good character. Not everyone would do what you did.

I would like to believe that if the situation was reversed, he'd do the same for me. We raised the children together and stayed friends. We were better friends than spouses, trust me. He was a decent man, just that sometimes love can't even hold some marriages together. Again, I don't think it special; I'm the type of person who would give my last dime to my worst enemy (provided I had one). If someone needs and I have it to give I don't begrudge just because I don't get along with them.

Not to go a "Dad Rant", but just to make a point.., On the day I found out my mom had cancer, I called my father hysterical crying. At no point in that conversation did he say "Mitch, what can I do to help? I'd like to talk to your mother". I had to ask him, later on, when I calmed down, to please call her, and say something kind. He finally did call, but my mom told me that he was clipped, cold, never wished her well, and never offered to help in any way. Even though they had been divorced for many years, they still had a child in common. Where's the humanity?

Did you really expect any better from him? They are divorced for a reason and sometimes divorcees can't be adults, plain and simple.

I dont believe in ever turning my back on a loved one who needs me. I stand by my loved ones to the end. While some people might be able to understand what the girl in this situation did, I cant, because thats not how I am. Mitch

I couldn't agree more.

Thats good that you were able to stay friends with him, kis.

No, of course I didnt expect better from my father. He cant even be human to his own flesh and blood, so why would he care about his ex wife?

Thanks for agreeing with me about the idea of not turning the back on a loved one. To me, that shows good character in a person.

Mitch

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back