• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is the perfect revenge....

Rupert

Verified
http://www.ihateyoujulia.com/?id=fd2655b703aff04f7c3811bbdad4d0bc

im not sure how many of you have seen this yet but by far the sweetest revenge a guy ever came up with for a cheating girlfriend

i promise its not spam and yes it does work

im trying to get all the way to 50 and with yalls help i think i can do it

plus i wanna hear what you think,

Is he justified in doing this?
Would you do it to a cheating significant other?

I imagine he can get in some serious trouble by doing this....

Nice pics though.

Rupert .. *facepalm*
That is so dumb ... obviously he can't handle being cheated on on his own.
Welcome to the world buddy, you aren't the first guy to be cheated on!

I think he is acting as immature as she was by sleeping with that other guy!

Being cheated on and being lied to sucks a lot. But this is absurdly immature. This guy needs to grow up.

I don't know what kinda trouble he can get into for this. Unless the rest of the pictures are of her naked or something.

Being cheated on sucks as does being lied to. Seriously though, grow a pair and move on. Teenagers would do this kinda shit.

Edit : which after reading the little blurb on the very bottom of the page, they are. So yes he's gonna be in some trouble for this.

For the record she is 18 (it was a big deal when the came out years ago)

also, yes i do remember him gettin looked at for alot of legal issues
the site actually went down for awhile back in the day

now ive become quite surprised and intrigued that its back working

however money has been put down for a number competition so i will condone it till i win my 50 bucks, after that ill agree in its childish but necessary nature and move on.

For the record she is 18 (it was a big deal when the came out years ago)

also, yes i do remember him gettin looked at for alot of legal issues
the site actually went down for awhile back in the day

now ive become quite surprised and intrigued that its back working

however money has been put down for a number competition so i will condone it till i win my 50 bucks, after that ill agree in its childish but necessary nature and move on.

Always for the money man! I hope you win!!!

for the record only a few ppl have actually discussed what i asked but quite a few have been viewing the link so i am getting closer to my goal (and $50)

also im glad someone else remembers those couches even if you only see an 1/8 of it :D

Eh, being cheated on sucks ass. I've been there before, but the guy went too far. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

This guy is a total amature. Make a website that pisses on his cheating girlfriend? What the crap is that?

The least he could have done is gone over to her parents house, murdered them, severed their heads, and sent them via Fed-Ex to her little sister's house wrapped in silver and glittery gold gift boxes and accentuated with a red and green ribbon on the top at her birthday party to open in front of her friends and remaining family members.

But if he wants to make a website instead, then that's fine with me. The internet is composed of all kinds of fucked up freaks.:couch:

This guy is a total amature. Make a website that pisses on his cheating girlfriend? What the crap is that?

The least he could have done is gone over to her parents house, murdered them, severed their heads, and sent them via Fed-Ex to her little sister's house wrapped in silver and glittery gold gift boxes and accentuated with a red and green ribbon on the top at her birthday party to open in front of her friends and remaining family members.

But if he wants to make a website instead, then that's fine with me. The internet is composed of all kinds of fucked up freaks.:couch:

Point taken. :shake:

i still like it though, no matter how many good points are made

after see just how infuriating my buddies got, let alone myself when we were cheated on while deployed, its good to see someone (even if its mature) actually do something better than pout and/or attack the guy she was sleeping with

it was unique therefore entertaining

I been cheated on before. I gotta say this is a much more mature way of handling it, versus punching her in the face.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back