• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on Gags?

Depends, but ya usually don't like em. Can't hear the laughing very good and might make the victim uncomfortable

Aside from the points already brought up about not being able to hear the laughter and not being able to breathe, gags also make it rather difficult to hear safe words, and I'm a firm believer in safe words. So no, not a fan of gags, generally speaking. That said, there is a certain aesthetic quality to them that I like. Over the mouth and duct tape gags, mainly. Ballgags and cleave gags are ugly, though.

I love gags! When I was a teenager at home having a gag meant I could tickle someone or be tickled if there were people home. Then the same at university, no need to try and keep quiet, just thrash while the 'ler does their thing with the brush!

Not my preference. I'd be nervous about being unable to provide (or hear) a safeword if with a gag on. Still, for the added helplessness, wouldn't rule out trying being seriously tickled while wearing one if I was really comfortable with the ler (or tickling a lee and knew said lee's limits).

As a ler I don't like them. I find them too aggressive and I'd rather listen to my victim's laughter and begging, it's waaay more sexy to me.

OMG I never would have thought my thread would have over 1,400 views! This is nuts!
Lol, it's nice to know people have some interest in this topic ;)

love 'em. adds to the headspace and sense of desperation. I mean every now and again I leave it off just to exert some screams and howls, but typically I tend to prefer being more sadistic and instilling a slight sense of panic. It tends to yield better results.

I'd love to gag a ticklee or be gagged as one! I think it enhances the playful nature of the tickling! Gags in general are just hot, taking a smart, sophisticated individual and robbing them of their ability to try to persuade or beg is so alluring on so many levels. It's terrible but it really takes the focus off their mind and allows it to rest on their body and tickle zones! Plus I really like the way gags look XD

I'd love to gag a ticklee or be gagged as one! I think it enhances the playful nature of the tickling! Gags in general are just hot, taking a smart, sophisticated individual and robbing them of their ability to try to persuade or beg is so alluring on so many levels. It's terrible but it really takes the focus off their mind and allows it to rest on their body and tickle zones! Plus I really like the way gags look XD

i agree with every word of that!
except for the part about tickling others... i always prefer to the Lee <3 hehe

i don't think i could ever deal with not having a safeword. that said, being gagged or (better yet, imo) duct-taped over the mouth is totally the stuff of my impractical-for-real-life tickle fantasies.

i don't think i could ever deal with not having a safeword. that said, being gagged or (better yet, imo) duct-taped over the mouth is totally the stuff of my impractical-for-real-life tickle fantasies.

"you don't think that you could ever not..." so... that means... you do? hmmm. gah! double negatives :p

well, your tickle-fantasies are not so impractical, because there are some girls out there (*cough- me*), who LOVE being helpless & totally unable to tell you to stop mercilessly tickle torturing the living daylights out of them. (*moans*) oohhh i just love that so much <3 hehe

"you don't think that you could ever not..." so... that means... you do? hmmm. gah! double negatives :p

well, your tickle-fantasies are not so impractical, because there are some girls out there (*cough- me*), who LOVE being helpless & totally unable to tell you to stop mercilessly tickle torturing the living daylights out of them. (*moans*) oohhh i just love that so much <3 hehe

ha! i meant lee-wise. to rephrase: i don't think i could deal with a safeword-less situation. i meant every bit of my original double negative (; lol

which, yknow, isnt to say i would ever turn down the opportunity to tickle someone who loved being gagged. cuz i'd take a slice of that any day. lmao

I love gags, but not for the whole scene (gotta hear that un-muffled laughter). I've always seen them as adding another layer to the lee's helplessness, plus I really love the the sounds of the lee's muffled laughter/screaming.

I also agree with yoohooisgood's comment. :)

First off Im a Ler (there was a clue in the username right?)

Aesthetically I find ring gags and ball gags most attractive but I do not like cleave gags at all and I really do not like the idea of putting dirty socks in a Lee's mouth (I really do not know what the attraction with that is, seems very unhygienic to me).

Do I prefer to gag my ticklee's yes and no. I like both gagged and un-gagged. Actually I like gagged more when the ticklee struggles against having the gag put on (struggling in general is a turn on for me), like yoohooisgood wrote it is another level something to take things up to after some ungagged fun.

sometimes if a lee is very excited and screams loudly a gag is needed depending on the location and how close you are to other people, for me its a turn on to apply a gag, but some lees can't tolerate a gag for various reasons, and the safety, aspect is paramount at all times.if you apply a blindfold first then gag the lee it makes a feeling of panic creep in as to what exactly is going to happen, and they can become more submissive or may panic and become difficult to control,if you tease and build the tickle situation up, a gag with the blindfold is a useful tool

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back