• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on making lees squeal with laughter?

TickleMeSilly7

TMF Poster
I was just thinking about being tickled and had the question...

What are your thoughts on making a lee squeal with laughter? Not to the point where they're only squealing, but where they are laughing and occasionally squeal slightly because you hit a particularly sensitive spot?

Going along with this, what are your absolute favorite lee reactions?

I'm excited to read your responses ;)

Well, my thoughts go roughly like this: Oh hell yes! Get her!! ;)

Seriously, I live for that. Sexy squeals from a cute ticklish girl are THE absolute cutest.

As I happily chimed in on this related thread

Oh totally! One of my favorite reactions is when you hit that hot spot and there eyes burst open and go straight to silent laughter and start trying to squirm really hard.

Honestly, it might be one of the most welcomed sounds in an entire session. Last year for my 40th, my wife and I tickled a model, and there was one particular point, where I was tickling her knees and behind her knees. All of a sudden my hand slides up just a little and the squeal she made, and how quickly she sat up to protect that area told us we were really on to something!. Just to make sure (for scientific purposes of course), we had her lay back down, and one of us held her arms while the other explored the knee thigh region. We took turns doing this for a while, and like you said it wasn't constant squealing, but there were so many great squeals, and she kept trying to bolt up, or scrunch her legs to fight off the tickling. When we finally moved on, she said "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've never looked more forward to having my uper body tickled before."

I personally really like it when a lee squeals or squeaks, especially from a particular spot. It's fun when there's sustained laughter that's interrupted with a squeal/squeak and you can just give that spot a quick jab/poke/squeeze to make them jump.

In terms of general reactions, I like full bodied laughter more than giggling or screaming (not a fan of those extremes). But my favorite is when a bratty lee taunts the ler while they're getting tickled relentlessly, especially if the lee is going crazy while they're taunting.

My 2nd wife was really ticklish everywhere, but her pits were her worst spot. One time I had her tied down spread eagle and had tickled her everywhere and was too horny to go on, so I left her tied up and started having sex with her. It was good, but I wanted some reaction from her so I tickled her pits while screwing her. But she didn't react as much as I wanted her to, so I reached down and started squeezing her waist. OMG! You'd of thought I hooked electricity up to her! She was struggling and screeching like crazy! I must've grown half again bigger and came harder than I had in a long time! She loved it too!

Awesome story Bob!!

Made me realize I missed the OP's other question. My favorite reactions are...

Squeals. Best is that high-pitch 'delighted' squeal when a spot tickles so bad AND she clearly loves it. For some reason I notice this most from underarms.

Screams and thrashing. (Only having fun. Huge turn-off if the girl hates it.). When a spot makes her instantly and completely lose it, this drives me crazy much like Bob described. I notice this most from under the toes, knees. and (ahem) backdoor.

Getting turned on. From tickling, I mean. Sexual stimulation is great too, on its own or combined with tickling. But it is incredibly hot when a girl starts moaning, gasping, hiding her face, etc. through the laughter. Sometimes little hip thrusts or orgasmic jumps. Notice this most with feet.

Tickled silly. I love that this is actually possible. Beyond making the girl laugh, sometimes tickles make her giddy. You know what I mean. With a huge smile and usually rising involuntary "oohs!" that make you BOTH laugh and the lee is a total giggly mess. Can happen anywhere very sensitive but best is the nipples or boobs.

Man, I love our fetish... 'scuse me while I go look for my wife ;)

Awesome story Bob!!

Made me realize I missed the OP's other question. My favorite reactions are...

Squeals. Best is that high-pitch 'delighted' squeal when a spot tickles so bad AND she clearly loves it. For some reason I notice this most from underarms.

Screams and thrashing. (Only having fun. Huge turn-off if the girl hates it.). When a spot makes her instantly and completely lose it, this drives me crazy much like Bob described. I notice this most from under the toes, knees. and (ahem) backdoor.

Getting turned on. From tickling, I mean. Sexual stimulation is great too, on its own or combined with tickling. But it is incredibly hot when a girl starts moaning, gasping, hiding her face, etc. through the laughter. Sometimes little hip thrusts or orgasmic jumps. Notice this most with feet.

Tickled silly. I love that this is actually possible. Beyond making the girl laugh, sometimes tickles make her giddy. You know what I mean. With a huge smile and usually rising involuntary "oohs!" that make you BOTH laugh and the lee is a total giggly mess. Can happen anywhere very sensitive but best is the nipples or boobs.

Man, I love our fetish... 'scuse me while I go look for my wife ;)

I think this was the greatest break down I have ever seen lol. Thanks for the instructions.

My underarms and ribs make me squeal. What usually gets me, is after I've been tickled a bunch already, the ler jumps to those spots and really lays into me. Holy guacamole, that makes me weak. Raspberries do it too, on my tummy.

I think this was the greatest

Wow, thanks! But any credit goes to TickleMeSilly7 (great name btw). I mostly lurk; rarely moved to write much. But she got me thinking about making my lee squeal, and asked what we like best. That was fun to think about and try to share!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back