• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on what we love about BDSM...

AdamN

TMF Expert
I figured this would be a good way to drum up some discussion. Though we all have our personal kinks that we enjoy, what is it about an actual scene that really makes us happy? Fulfilling a personal fantasy? Helping another fulfill theirs? A bit of both? Of course, it could be anything. Feel free to chat about it here.

I really started thinking about this after reading a journal entry by a friend of mine from the BDSM scene. This journal detailed what was a very nerve-racking, first-time experience for her that ended up turning out extremely well. As a top, being made aware of that made me feel so good for her and reminds me of just how much I enjoy making first-time (or second, third, etc.) experiences enjoyable for those that I have had the good fortune to play with. I can only speak for myself, but to experience the unbridled joy of a submissive warms my heart in the most indescribable way. Whether that joy comes during play, through feedback after the fact, or both... from my point of view, it absolutely honors me to know that I am trusted by my partner and was able to fulfill a fantasy that, perhaps, was once thought to be unattainable. It makes me realize that, hey, maybe I did something very right. And sure, fulfilling a fantasy of my own at the same time is a tremendous feeling, but that's not all there is to it. At least not for me.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on your own personal experiences.

Last edited:
I think maybe I was just always an evil kid. It was the next logical step. Lol
I don't know that I view it sexually so much as I just find it interesting. Its a query of human psychology I think, and on top of that its a little scary.
Intrigue in a leather hood, you could say.

The times I've been tied up it's such an amazing rush (guess that's the word) I really became addicted. It's like a whole lifetime's frustration rolls off.....it's really hard to put into words.

First time I was decently tied up (tickled mercilessly that time- had been tied up before by women who didn't really know what they were doing) after she untied me I just spontaneously started worshipping her legs- had never done that, don't think I even knew about leg-worship as a fetish. The "Top" really becomes like a god or goddess temporarily...

My defenses are down, and I crave that most of all; to let my defenses down with someone, yet be safe. Had that same experience a few times with a good friend who does massages (non-sexual therapeutic massages) twice she's had me in a sort-of trance where I'm at absolute peace and I can't even move for a half hour afterwards, and all my defense walls are absolutely lowered. Being tied up is like that.

I like knots. So many things can be done with knots. I always enjyed knots. And knots on a woman that arouses my interests, far more enjoyable.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back