• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thread Necromancy

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
I've never understood why this is such a big issue on this board or most others. Unless it's utilized by one side or another to rehash stale arguments or some such(?). Otherwise, I think it's only natural for people, especially newcomers and/or folks looking to inject some fresh input into topics to bring them back up to the top pages. Can anyone clarify why this is such a seemingly divisive issue here?

When old threads are bumped back up to the first page, newer discussions are pushed down and can get lost. Sometimes old personal disputes are resurrected, or outdated links are brought back to the top, prompting complaints or confusing newer members. (On the other hand, replies to ancient personals ads are sometimes amusing, especially when the person who posted the ad is now monogamously married or stopped visiting the forum years ago.)

Our rule on necromancy, which is similar to rules at other forums, is here.

(c) Necromancy

Please do not post brief, irrelevant messages to stale or very old (more than 6-12 months old) threads, causing them to be raised back to the first page, especially in the photo and video forums. (Raising a small number of old threads is allowed in the story sections or other low-traffic areas at this time.) Irrelevant replies which bump old threads back to the top may be deleted or the old threads may be closed at moderator discretion. Repeat offenders may be warned, or restricted from posting in certain sections.

When i first joined the TMF i bumped up many old stories, after i had read them..the OP of those threads was usually grateful..

Yeah, heck: Even as long as I've visited here, I've hardly plumbed the depths of interesting threads to be found on the back-pages. I just don't wanna feel like I'm crossing some line if I find something of interest 20 pages back and make mention of my fondness for it.

Some times by accident its possible a newbie can post a thread thats been done on a previous occasion.

I don't bump up a complete thread with its comments but i do go to the archive for insperation sometimes.

But i very often change the theme a little and adopt old ideas with a update.

When i first joined the TMF i bumped up many old stories, after i had read them..the OP of those threads was usually grateful..

Well i recently went to the cinema first time in ages, and thought i would ask the question about the films. so sorry i think you asked it some time back, so the idea was bumped but not the thread.

I use everyday life stuff so the other day i was in the salon and the topic of waxing came up, and the tv adverts for various products hence the shins and instep tickling thread.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back