• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Stooges: Space Ship Sappy

A very intersting tidbit about this scene from ThreeStooges.net:

Now I see why they usually censor the tickling scene on
reruns, because if you watch Joe Besser and the girl tickling
his foot frame by frame you will see that Joe had an
incredible hardon bulging in his pants, and every so often you
can see the amazon staring at it with glee!!!
You would never know it except by the frame by frame. But
even without the frame by frame you can see how turned on
and into it Lorraine Crawford got! she perhaps more than the
other two girls.

Hmmmm...

My favorite tickler was Moe's, a future PLAYBOY model

Marilyn Hanold, the woman who tickles Moe Howard, posed for Playboy magazine a year or two after making this Three Stooges film. Funny she is the best-looking of the three Amazons (considering the Three Stooges were very short men, these women are in reality average height, not Amazon tall) and the only one who smiles as she administers the tickle torture.

I like Joe Besser's tickler, too. But if Joe does have an erection and she noticed, is she turned on or just amused? I mean, that's not Clark Gable she's tickling, it's Joe Besser.

The woman tickling Larry Fine seems least into it, but perhaps she just wanted to play it cold-hearted, as it seems the tickling was not for fun or even sadistic purpose but rather to get the Three Stooges' hearts pumping their blood. After the women stop tickling, they are about to bite the necks of Moe, Larry, and Joe, and suck that flowing blood.

As for whether or not the Three Stooges were ticklish, as most people are, I imagine one or two, if not all three, were. I'd like to see how Marilyn Hanold and the other actresses and the Three Stooges interacted when they filmed this scene. As we all know, feathers usually are not nearly as effective as movies & television make them seem in tickling gags; I wonder if the women snuck in a real tickle or two before or after they shot the scenes.

Space Ship Sappy is on the new volume 8 of the Three Stooges D.V.D. collection series. Netflix customers can order it now.

Casting Call?

If a tickle vid maker gets the idea to remake this classic bit, I'm volunteering as one of the boys. No faking will be necessary, either with laughing or erection. A wicked Amazon stroking my bare foot with a feather will own me, period.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back