• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIB says "Most Ticklish Female I've ever seen!"

nice

yup, theres a live one, man you bearly even touched her, those girls are always fun

Jeffy said:
I don't think you would give up what you do for all the money in the world would you?

For all the money in the world? (thats trillions of dollars right?)
Yes, I'd give up what I do.
:)

theshire said:
So TIB, does she actually ENJOY being tickled or not?

she emailed me yesterday and said "i kind of enjoyed it in a wierd masochistic way" so.... i guess she sort of liked it. with her though, she's so ticklish that it feels like pain to her sometimes, so its hard to love it i suppose.

I think I'm in love ...

TIB -

Been a fan for years & aside from her OBVIOUS ticklishness, there's something about Crissi that comes through that makes her SO sexy. She just has a naturalness/sweetness about her--I can't describe it ... & though I'd LOVE to tickle her, I'd love to just "hang" with her too. She might be my fave of the bunch & you've got the hottest chicks, hands down.

The part at the end of #2 where she's quivering and you're whispering to her is just beautiful, it pulled at my heart ... I'd pamper her for HOURS.

You're such a LUCKY DOG :dog:

H&E

I have a question for you, what is a "flosser"? Do you mean like one of those reach floss thingys or what? I'm just curious lol, I've never seen one...
Thanks
Beth

tickler_n_black said:
hey hi.
i try hard to answer all emails (unless they're really stupid like "TIB fly me in from Canada to tickle all your models. Pay me $500 per day and pay for my meals too. I don't want to show my face though. And I need to be alone with the models when I'm doing the tickling")

those kind i just delete.

if you email me or ask me a question in our TC Video forum, i try hard to answer, but can't get at them all, sorry.

did you have a specific question?
TIB, in all seriousness id be more than happy to come out and tickle your models and you could show my face on camera as much as you want, could have as many people around as you want, and id pay my own way out, my own hotel, meals, car, etc etc....

Jeffy said:
So this video clip isnt the video where you actually go full out? That is coming soon right?

Jeffy, did you like the tickling and reaction in Crissianna Sheperd 2 - Her Feet?

what is a "flosser"? Do you mean like one of those reach floss thingys or what? I'm just curious lol, I've never seen one...
lishBeth m/f

This question never gets answered by anyone so I did my investigation and found out!

The device is a vibrating flosser for the teeth. The model and company producing it is called Waterpik and you can buy these units and their replacement flosspicks at Target in the dental hygiene section. They cost about $14.99.

Oral B makes one called the Hummingbird, but it's a much smaller unit (although the picks are larger and thicker) and you can get those at Wal-mart and Target. They cost about $3.99

I've found that the Hummingbird (the smaller version of the two, and the least expensive of the two) works much better than the waterpik. Thought I'd chime in.

dtrell said:
TIB, in all seriousness id be more than happy to come out and tickle your models and you could show my face on camera as much as you want, could have as many people around as you want, and id pay my own way out, my own hotel, meals, car, etc etc....

Yea TIB, You should open a fantasy camp...Instead of playing with some retired professional athletes, you pay to tickle some of your *all stars*!!!
You could hold clinics on the basics of tickling...bondage and rope work...tutelage on when and how to use tickle tools...tickling for couples...and just good old fashion tickle torture
Just like that guy opening that "tickle spa" in central Florida or the Tampa Foot Party...I know it would be worth the price of admission just to talk to some of your top models
Screw Disneyland and the Farmer's Market, I'd go to "TIBland" when ever I'm out in LA

brnbch said:
Screw Disneyland and the Farmer's Market, I'd go to "TIBland" when ever I'm out in LA

While you're here, you simply must check out Wally World!

tickler_n_black said:
Jeffy, did you like the tickling and reaction in Crissianna Sheperd 2 - Her Feet?

I cant remember If i saw that one! I see somany clips sometimes I can't remember what I have and havent seen. I did like everything I saw with Crissiana, as to if I saw that clip sorry i cant remember. I just cant wait to see you give this girl a full fledged all out pelting

brnbch said:
Yea TIB, You should open a fantasy camp...Instead of playing with some retired professional athletes, you pay to tickle some of your *all stars*!!!
You could hold clinics on the basics of tickling...bondage and rope work...tutelage on when and how to use tickle tools...tickling for couples...and just good old fashion tickle torture
Just like that guy opening that "tickle spa" in central Florida or the Tampa Foot Party...I know it would be worth the price of admission just to talk to some of your top models

You know as crazy as that sounds TIB you could make ALOT of cash if you did that. Charge like $500 bucks for like 2 hours, you would book people in "classes" and have like 10 people at a time. You could show them how to tickle and how to use the various tools. Have supervised practice on a model and at the end they get a 10 minute session with a model. You could have couple things, or things for people that like being tickled. I think you would be booked solid. If you worked 8 hours and had a class of 10 every every 2 hours, thats like 20 grand a day! Plus you could have other experienced people with their own classes like say if you got precilla back to do something like that she could be pulling in 10-20 grand a day too. All you would have to do is pay the models. Id say making 20-40 grand a day isnt bad. Do you?

tickler_n_black said:
While you're here, you simply must check out Wally World!

you mean there really is a wallyworld??? i thought that was made up.
and you should consider dtrell's offer. sounds good to me...

isabeau

o wow talk about naive i just looked up wallyworld on the internet. well duh on me. geesh blushes furiously

isabeau :blush:

:) Nice, she's extremely ticklish, you can just tell. I can't wait to see her when you really give it to her. What are her most ticklish spots? I hope her bellbutton is on that list.
After 6 years of making tickling videos, I've come across a woman who is easily the most ticklish woman I've ever seen or worked with.
Meet Crissianna Sheperd .
This is a M/F tickling clip.
I'm speechless as to how ticklish she is!
Enjoy the free download. Thanks to Jeff for the bandwidth.

(in this first clip i hadn't even begun to be merciless. but she still laughs into hysterics and hyperventilation)
.She's super tickish. Can't wait to see you really get her. What are her most ticklish spots? I hope her bellybutton is on that list..

is she even more ticklish than Genie?? Cause i think Genie was the most ticklish you have ever had!

Crissi is certainly cute and ticklish, but I am YET to see a preview hotter than Lynette Lewis' ticklishness. I bought the Lynette clips, and she is by far the single most ticklish woman you've ever filmed (IMHO). Sara was really hot too, but I still like lynette; make that LOVE lynette.

Bring her back...Please! At least give me her number so I can contact her for a tickle job. :blaugh:

Being the owner of the entire Crissiana Sheppard series, I'm quite curious about this Lynnett Lewis. On a scale of 1-10 Crissiana is around 12.

Could you please rate Miss Lewis?

Very nice clip-I must admit. And if you look at my posts, I am a VERY strict judge.

This is quality because of 2 reasons: 1-TIB knows what he's doing, and understands the fetish. 2-The girl was GENUINELY tortured, and that is very, very rare in the producer community.

I have purchased literally thousands of dollars worth of material over the years, and this ranks in my top 20 for sure. Thanks:)

Great clip TIB, thanks so much for posting it!* Allow me to say that there are, in my mind, very few companies that stand above the crowd in our lil community here, but you, french tickling, and Jeffs Magic Touch have produced some of the best, high quality videos for years, and I want to thank you guys!* You've provided many people with hours of giggly entertainment!!! Keep up the great work!:tickle:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back