• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Class in Providence, RI, June 18th!

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
Just wanted to let folks know if you haven't seen any of my other shameless plugs or gentle notices...

Tickle New England! is presenting a Tickling 101 class at Club Hell in Providence, RI, 73 Richmond Street...wednesday night, 7-9pm. It's $15 or you can pay $20 and get a year membership to NELA (New England Leather Alliance). NELA asks that you RSVP with them at NELAonline.org.

Our classes have been well attended and really fun and are a great way to build skills, build confidence, get tickled and tickle people and have more fun than alot of two hour periods will allow! We run an insanely interactive class and focus on tickle skills, tickle tools, safe play rules and will be talking about the connection of tickling and the BDSM world and sensual play. Bondage is a serious consideration, but not the focus of this class...we'll do more with that at our advanced class on July 9, same place and time.

And I always talk up TMF and the Tickle Community Think Tank, too...so it's TMF-friendly place for sure.

Also, though we ask for participation in this class, no one has to do or say anything they don't want to do or say....we are very discreet and respect privacy and people's energies. This is a great opportunity to just be yourself in a safe environment....I wouldn't have it any other way.

I also like to arrange for people to be volunteer lees and lers for the classes, too...we always get attendee participation, but it helps to get the ball rolling, so if anyone is so inclined, please contact me at [email protected] directly.

If you're going to come or just want to comment, it would be great to hear that here in this thread, too.

Thanks, tickle-peoples, you are all the reason I started TNE! and do these classes anyway, so I thank you for what TMF is and does:wub:.....and if we can bring some newbies and lurkers into the light of day with a class or two, all the better for the world! :redheart:

Last edited:
Tickle Class blog report on myspace...

If anyone is interested...feel free to check out my post on my myspace blog about the tickle class...it was a rocking good time...even with a band doing a sound check at high levels during the class, we pulled it off and it was a great time. Wish you all coulda been there! let me know what you think if you get a chance to read the blog post....thanks for being a constant inspiration! :smilelove

I think this should get you there:
http://blog.myspace.com/ index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=317376071&blogID=407573768
(cut and paste and remove the space)

and if not...here's the homepage url:
http://www.myspace.com/ ticklene
(same, same)

:feets::justlips::idunno:

:wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back