• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle contracts / tickling production questions

GroovyBaby

TMF Regular
I have thought about starting a tickling vid company to sell clips, or just for my own enjoyment. Here is my main concern:
If you have a model sign a contract that says that they agree to be tickled, and that I am in no way responsible for any discomfort or whatever, is that really a "legal" contract.
I mean it's normal for people to beg, or say stop if they are being tickled. If an unhappy model tries to sue, or press charges, would that contract protect you?

Also, where do most producers find models? Do they just do normal model searches and eventually find one willing to do a tickle shoot or what?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Different states have different laws but normally if they sign a piece of paper which would be considered a waiver then,a judge would go by that.You can just get an attorney to write up a contract for you but don't hurt the model be careful with what you do.Just because you had her sign a waiver or contract does not mean you can completely forget about her well being

Well, if you want to look for models you could put a add in the paper or something. and i think if the model signs a contract that is legal then. i think they couldn't sue you unless you hurt them of course.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back