• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fight at Work (M/F, F/M)

Phephe539

Hey y'all! It's been another few years without posting, so let's see if I can actually manage to write this. I'm super rusty.

For a little backstory, I work in a popular pub in a very rural area of the UK. The staff is small and quite close knit, probably due to the fact that a majority of us are between the ages of 19-25. There's a lot of flirting, dicking around, teasing as you'd expect especially in that atmosphere. Most of the barmaids and waiters, like myself, are female, while the entire kitchen staff are male. It can be an absolute nightmare when the kitchen starts getting into a cheeky mood, this is going to be one of those stories.

Last night, I was really not in a good mood. I'd been working a ridiculously long shift, I had some shitty customers, and I really just wanted to go home. I came into the back of the kitchen to clear some plates and give them to the KP's. Cal had just showed up for his shift and took the plates off me. Cal, for reference, is an absolutely shameless flirt. He's significantly taller than me in a lanky way, messy blonde hair, and blue eyes. He's almost always high when he shows up to work and loves to wind me up. When he saw me drop the plates in the sink, I remember him using this teasing voice to say "Awh, smile!". I gave him the most sarcastically huge smile I could muster and told him to go fuck himself, in my usual charming way. He had then sprayed me with water from his washing station, absolutely covering me. I squealed and ducked, absolutely livid that he would even dare.

"Cal, I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Fucking do it, babe."

This is what had started the standoff. The chef had then shouted for Cal to hurry up, and I had smirked at him and told him to go do his damn job. He had officially lost this round, reprimanded like a child by the chef. He had stared at me, shaking his head as if to say "This is definitely not over" before I could slip out of the kitchen and back to work.

See, this is where I have to add that I am an idiot. I constantly piss off the kitchen guys, messing around, throwing out these insults, forgetting that I will absolutely have to go back in there and face them. Luckily, none of the other guys witnessed our little head to head, but they sure would. Within ten minutes, I had to go back to the kitchen to grab some more cutlery to polish up. Just my damn luck. As soon as I stepped foot in that room I knew I was in trouble. I almost turned back around and walked right out, but I actually had to grab this damn cutlery.

He was smirking as soon as he saw me, never a good sign. But another one of the KP's, Nathan was in the room, so he didn't say anything. Nathan is flirty as well but not as outspoken, he's shorter than Cal but still taller than me, and a little more built. He's got that kind of messy, curly, surfer hair, that's kind of his vibe. But he tends to actually do his job, unlike Cal.

"What?" I had snapped at Cal, trying to sort through our disaster of a cutlery box for some knives.

"Is that how we're gonna play it?" He had replied, shaking his head at me.

"Fight me."

"Let's fuckin' go then!"

He had whirled around with mayonnaise on his finger and ran at me, making me scream and back into a corner. I despise mayonnaise, it gives me an absolute fear and he knew this. Cal and Nathan were both laughing at me at this point. I remember Nathan saying something like "You guys are like an old married couple," to which we had both scoffed.

I picked up a butter knife and pretended to jab Cal with it to get him to back off. Nathan at this point had left the room we were in, and suddenly I was very aware that it was just me and Cal in a corner.

"Fuck off, Cal!" I had squeaked, shoving at his chest. Not quite as tough anymore.

Cal responded to this by faking to jab my sides. He didn't even touch me, just the idea of it and I was a mess trying to protect my whole body and duck under him to escape. Not a chance. When he clocked that reaction, his eyes had lit up and he actually went for it. Pressing me into a corner, spidering up my sides and squeezing that spot right where ribs end. It was like lightening, I couldn't do anything but squirm madly and squeal as he grinned down at me. I was giggling and trying to swat him away while covering myself, a completely useless tactic because his hands somehow managed to be everywhere. He then ramped up, digging in to my hips and I lost my mind, throwing my head back with involuntary laughter. I managed to slip out from under his frame and dart across the room to catch my breath. Nathan's head popped back into the room, eyes wide. "What the hell was that noise?" He asked, eyeing me up.

"NOTHING," I quipped hard and sharp, giving Cal the best warning look I could muster while still breathing heavily.

Cal was pissing himself, walking back over to the washing station leisurely. Prick.

I eventually had to drag myself back over to the cutlery, and this is when the real game started for him. He slipped behind me, jabbing fingers in my sides and holding me hostage there, trapped between his fingers. I think I actually screamed, and dropped to the floor to escape him. He was having way too much fun at this point. I whirled around and grabbed at his ribs in retaliation, only to have him double over at the waste and yell "Quit it!" Two could play this game. I scribbled up his side and he choked out a high-pitched panicky laugh and sprinted across the room. Finally, I thought. This was over.

I returned to doing my actual job, and the room fell into silence. My body was still nervous though, and every time he had to step near me I nearly jumped out of my skin. He was loving it. His smirk must've been tattooed on permanently by now. His teasing was constant.

"Awh, someone's jumpy!"

"So nervous!"

"Not so tough anymore, huh babe?"

His fingers would just somehow wind up on my sides every once in a while, reminding me of the chaos he could cause at any moment. I retaliated when I could, but he was so fast and so much bigger than me. I thought a majority of the humiliation was over, until I left the kitchen a few minutes later, only to find out that the door had been open and all of the staff and chefs on their smoke break had heard the entire thing go down. I've got work again tonight and I am not prepared for the hell I'm about to face.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back