• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Game

Tickle_Type

I have been working on and off for the last year on a text-based tickle game for my TI-86 Calcultor. I was wondering how many members have a TI-86 (or possibly a 89 or 90 might work), and furthur more how interested would members be in a text-based tickling game?
I am also starting to explore C++ programming, and envisioned a graphical interfaced game revolving around the same idea.
I was just wondering the potential demand for such games. I know they're not as much fun as the real deal, but not everyone can have that all the time, any time. Just thinking out loud, figuratively.

Cool

I would love to see a tickle game. A thread about that very idea was started here a while ago, but it just died. There was even a couple of possible story lines posted for it.

Game tester

Well, I'll be on vacation for the next week, so I'll have a bit of time to work on the program. Once I start getting more versed in the art of C++, I'll start on the actual PC game that more people can enjoy than the TI-users. After the V.TI is done, I'll post up a sketch story board and basic game play, so that some constructive criticism can make the game more interesting for more people.

I was the one that started the previous thread you speak of. I am relativly skilled in c++, but I was thinking that a nice graphical game could be easily made in vb. Also...I believe I told other people about the games factory...a program that allows you to easily make games (good ones too, no joke I have tried it) without much programming. It's like a very simple language made specifically for games...and I'm sure anyone could make a game with it. If you would like the link, just ask for it. I personally would be willing to do it if I could get animation and sound...but not too many people were exactly volunteering to give ideas or sounds or images etc. to the game so I just thought the community didn't want a game that much. Please people...correct me if I'm wrong...and if I am....help us out getting the material.

Attachments

• attachment4.jpg
    attachment4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 345
  • attachment5.jpg
    attachment5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 351
  • attachment7.jpg
    attachment7.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 378
  • attachment9.gif
    attachment9.gif
    124 KB · Views: 391
  • attachment10.gif
    attachment10.gif
    110.6 KB · Views: 385
  • attachment13.jpg
    attachment13.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 398
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back