• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Horny M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Amber is home alone in her new place, she doesnt know anyone in her new neighborhood and she is horny for some tickling. She tries to tickle herself with the vibrating wand and it works a little, but there is nothing like someone else using it on her. She keeps trying and plays with herself a little, but she gets a little frustrated and goes to bed. The walls are thin in her new place and her neighbor heard everything. He is tickle horny too and he knows Amber in the end wont be angry later for what he is about to do to her. He gets in her apartment and finds her sleeping on her couch. He uncovers her feet from the blanket, he cannot believe how amazing they are and he begins to play and tickle. Amber soon wakes up so he renders her unconscious and she wakes up a little scared but she knows what is about to happen, finally she is going to get what her tickish body needs. She is blindfolded at first, it just intensifies the experience for her. Her masked tickler knows what is going to make her cum really hard, and Amber hasnt cum in months. She welcomes his abduction, begs for his vibrator, begs to let her cum. Her tickler also knows she needs to be tickled and he wastes no time going after her gorgeous soles and body. Each time he lets her get close to orgasm, he tickles her, this is only going to make her explode when she is allowed to cum. Finally, he lets her finish and she cannot believe how amazing it feels, the orgasm and the tickling after.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• ticklehorny1.jpg
    ticklehorny1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,082
  • ticklehorny2.jpg
    ticklehorny2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,416
  • ticklehorny3.jpg
    ticklehorny3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,482
  • ticklehorny5.jpg
    ticklehorny5.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,456
  • Tickle Horny Low Res Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 3,230
Hot Ticklish Lady Love her body. More please of her being tickled good. Thanks for sharing.

now this was good.. no, it was better than good!
please, more m/f with her!

steve

now this was good.. no, it was better than good!
please, more m/f with her!

steve

Amber will only do videos like this when she is horny for real, lol. Been I doubt it will take much convincing to get her back after that experience.

wonderful.

now all we need is addie juniper and/or noelle in the same position. :)

It is always nice to watch a girl have a climax after being tickled.

Is Amber going to do the foot & navel fetish video as well? Because I, for one, would love to see her in a navel fetish video...

Is Amber going to do the foot & navel fetish video as well? Because I, for one, would love to see her in a navel fetish video...

She didnt this time, I didnt want to do a m/f, wanted to wait for f/f, but she is def down for it

i love amber. she is a tickle goddess! like forever!

Let's see more m/f with some asian models

Question: Did you finger her too? would love to see that in a vid

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back