• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - Bitchy Marissa's Ticklish Interview - FREE!! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Bitchy Marissa is one of my most popular models. She's UNBEARABLY ticklish, sexy as hell, a SADISTIC tickler, and to top it off, she has a FEATHER TATTOOED ON HER FOOT!!

An interview was in order to explain the origin of that feather tattoo... and to answer a few tickle-related questions as well! And with Kelli interviewing... well, you know SOMEONE'S going to get a tickle or two!

Enjoy... and feel free to leave your feedback about this interview and any requests for future ones!

**Link Fixed!**

High Def: http://www.filehat.com/en/file/28004/MarIntHD-wmv.html

Attachments

• DSC03519.JPG
    DSC03519.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,692
  • DSC03505.JPG
    DSC03505.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,407
Last edited:
i think debbie is your most requested model's when are you gonna post more of milf debbie mr intensive

i enjoyed the interview. always like hearing the inside scoop of how you guys get to where you are in this community.
you are both very cute and share good chemistry. keep being rad. thanks.

Hello, can you please post the preview to the thread like you normally do? I can't access megaupload from where I am.

Thanks

Hello, can you please post the preview to the thread like you normally do? I can't access megaupload from where I am.

Thanks

Hey fiore, there is no preview because this is a free interview clip. What upload sites can you access? I will upload the interview to whatever upload site you can access.

Hey man. Thanks for this clip! I always like to hear the models' giving us their insights. If you are thinking of making this a regular feature, I'm all for it!

Much obliged again!

Would love to see one of these with Stephie/Betty. Just an idea.. :p

She's really cute and I'd love to see her get tickled again. She's so awesome.

Marissa is so Cute and the interview was Great!
But I have one request, please have them tell a story about being tickled when younger!

Great clip, thank you for sharing with us!!!

Alt

Thanks so much for posting this! I love hearing what models think/feel about tickling and shoots. Its fantastic. It also lets us get a better idea of their personality.Please do more!

the idea of the interviews is lovely...wish that some producers would make interviews more often :)

Knowing what the models think and feels, how she likes it and what she doesn't is sometimes pretty entertaining, and while i doubt that you can shake your rod while watching them, they add a lot while you watch their full tickling movie :D

Thanks for the clip, you should do this more often :)

Marissa is a dream; she should get in more "intimate" clips with Kelly....or some other model ;)

Kelli has tickled the hell out of Marissa in the past. Any chance of a revenge clip?

Megaupload got shut down by the goverment and the creators arrested over piracy issues. Might i suggest mediafire?

Since Megaupload is now dead, is there maybe a chance for a new link? please.

Marissa's feet are about as hot as feet get. I go bonkers when Kelli tickles up and down Marissa's incredibly high arches. And, Marissa does a very sexy 'toe dance' while her soles are being tickled. Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back