• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle New England Munch/ Tickle Party

RobbyDanger

Verified
Hello! My name is Bobby and I asked the Munch Host if I could post here on TMF for those who might interested in this event. I have copied most of the information from the Events page https://fetlife.com/events/735670. If you have a fetlife you can find more information there as well. There is a limit to the party, but anyone can attend the munch. More information down below.

This was a wonderful time for me last time I went. I met some amazing people, and attended my first ever play party.

Date: Friday, January 25, 2019
Cost: Whatever you have at the restaurant Party price $25
Dress code: Vanilla please for the munch. See rules for party attire.
SAVE the DATE for the next Tickle New England Munch and Play party!!

Come on out for some lovely company and some laughs with New England’s Tickle Munch and Play Party. New and seasoned tickle enthusiasts and kinksters are welcome. If you’re a lee, a ler, a twitch/switch, or a voyeur this is the party for you :)

Everyone is welcome to the munch!
I need message confirmations for the party!

We will be meeting at Chili’s in westford, MA for dinner and chatter from 7pm-9:30pm

After that we have a lovely spacious suite right down the street to retreat to for some bondagey tickle fun.

IMPORTANT
When you walk in you can either ask for the “large reservation/party” or “party for Tanya”

Also IMPORTANT:

Anyone can attend the munch regardless of how you rsvp.

Guests who want to attend the munch and skip the Party are absolutely welcome for a low key evening of chatter!

If you want to attend the party, you MUST attend the munch.

To attend the PARTY: 1. You must rsvp as officially going.
2. You must Message ME to CONFIRM that you want to go to the party by JANUARY 23,2019 to get your name on the list. (There is a max cap. I will inform everyone if we get too close)
(If you’ve confirmed and need to cancel I need to hear by the same date) I need an official party headcount by January 23,2019.
3. If you have questions, concerns, or any issues with the confirmation or anything PLEASE message me. I’m always here to listen and possibly accommodate where needed.
4. The party fee is $25.

If you have not read through Tickle New England’s munch and party rules, please take the time to do so here:

Tickle New England Gathering RULES:

RULES: (edited from original web posting)

We realize that anonymity is important for many, so using only first names, nicknames, or even aliases is perfectly acceptable.

When you first arrive at the party, you will be asked to sign your true name to a liability waiver, but this is strictly confidential and will be kept by the owners of the house, who are very discreet. If you signed one at a previous party within the same year, you won’t need to sign another.

No surprise guests, that are not on a prearranged guest list, and that you have not informed the hosts about. They will not be admitted to the party otherwise.

All play must be conducted within the parameters of the party guidelines, we are dedicated to Safe, Sane, Consensual [tickling play between consenting adults]. If a problem arises, please bring it to the attention of the host/staff/”scene” monitor. We can’t help you with a problem if you don’t tell us about it!

Any action taken against a person or persons for rules violations will be strictly up to the discretion of the hosts/staff, and our decision shall be final. As a private organization we reserve the right of refusal to any person or persons that we deem unsuitable for our social club.

Do not touch people’s person or belongings without their expressed permission.

The taking of pictures or videos will only be allowed with the permission of the hosts/staff and of everyone who is within the field of view. You must assume you do not have that permission, until after you have verified that with the hosts/staff and from everyone in the lens view!

No solicitation of professional adult services [e.g. Dominance] and no buying or selling of services will be permitted at the party. Commercial activities often cause problems due to laws. Arrange it for afterwards and at another location.

Partial or total nudity. Total nudity will not be allowed at the party. Partial nudity, such as skivies, swimwear or lingerie is permissible in the play spaces. The wearing of shorts or swim trunks by male ticklees is required.

No penetration.

Tickling is the focal play activity for the party. If you have crossover interests in other fetish arts or styles, don’t go ahead and perform them here. There are plenty of venues for other forms of play, and the hosts/staff/"scene" monitors will likely object to your doing any of this other stuff. Some ticklers may even be offended.

INTOXICANTS Alcohol and drugs are forbidden. Do not bring them to the party. If you want to drink take it elsewhere. If you are intoxicated or impaired by alcohol or drugs or try to bring them to the party, you will be asked to leave. Intoxication can be dangerous for you and your partner, and does not mix with fetish play, where there are many people who are just getting to know each other.

Note: Why rules have been placed against intoxicants at tickle and other sorts of fetish play parties. It can render ticklers less able to pick up those subtle cues that mean the difference between a great tickling and a failed one. It can make ticklees less able to judge just how intimate they want to be with a particular person, or how severely they want to be tickled. If you discover that someone you are with is noticeably inebriated, tickler or ticklee, don’t play with them. Encourage them to eat and drink a soda, take a break, or whatever, but don’t put them or yourself in a compromising position. ]

All play must take place in the designated play spaces. No play will be allowed in other parts of the house/hotel.

Because noise and louder conversations can distract tickle play, as well as loud tickle play can make conversations difficult; socializing is to take place in social areas of the house/hotel, away from the designated play spaces.

Tidy up your play area when you are finished. Tickling is a physical activity.

There may be limited play space available for everyone who wishes to play at one time. Be considerate. Don’t use one play area for an extended period of time. If it is really crowded please limit single play “scenes” to 20/30 minutes. [Even if the rules don’t set a time limit, do so yourself, or ask the host for an estimate of a reasonable amount of time to use it.]

Cell phones do not belong at such an event. Please turn them off in play areas; and if you really expect an urgent call, talk to the hosts and they will help you to find an appropriate solution.

(The above rules taken whole or in part from the webpage...discuss with moderator of Tickle New England! if you have any questions whatsoever. The decision of the moderator or proxy is final)

If you have any questions or concerns about the rules or anything at all
Please feel free to message me.

If you need someone to walk you in, please feel free to
Message me ahead of time.( PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if you message me once the munch has already begun: I likely won’t see it.)

What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back