• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Night - Jan.24, 2009 - Boston area!

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
Come on over to Tickle Night, hosted by (Princess) Kali at a great new play space in the Boston area. Singles and couples are welcome for open, free play in her multi-room venue chock full of fun implements of tickle-doom and bondage fun. There will also be female and male tickle models for lee and ler sessions (extra $) for anyone interested.

Tickle New England! has been working with Kali to make this a really comfortable, fun and exciting party. She's a tickle fan and is looking forward to seeing these events really take off for the tickle community. Whether you're new to the tickle scene or a veteran, Tickle Night will be THE place to be for sure.

Feel free to get in touch with me here or at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Check out www.ticklenight.com for more details and how to sign up!

Hope to see you in the cuffs....or from inside the cuffs! :xpulcy:

I might just go to this, anyone wanna come along with me??

I'll definately be there, and I look forward to seeing everyone including you JPIE! We haven't talked much but I would love to get to know you better. :D

I'd be honored Kayaker and I was asking Pete at this event if I would have any guys to watch my back since I am more tentative in open play parties....with a couple of guys I know I would feel a lot better. I may be very open at parties where I know most everyone but I go into these situations with eyes wide open.

New England only? Does that specifically exclude New York City people?

I am not in charge of this thing but I know the gentlemen who runs TNE, I think this is a very open party! Check out the website!

Count me in

Hi,
Well count me in I just an e-mail off for someone to send me mailing instructions.
I can't wait for TickleNight it'll be my very first tickling encounter ever.
Tickleslave07:ty:

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Tickle Night is for anyone who can make it, no matter where you are from...it would be great to see any and all show up.:cheer:

TNE! is mainly a New England regional group that has helped behind the scenes for this party being put on by Kali aka Princess Kali. She and I have talked at length about making sure people are safe and feel welcome and at home. This is a great event for new and veteran tickle people.

All sign-ups are happening through the website so check in there.

If you have any questions, feel free to email directly at the email in my first post here.

Kali is looking to do more of these, so a good show of support would just be a nice expression of the tickle community's desire to see good things happen to ticklish people! :)

DANG!!!!

I might just go to this, anyone wanna come along with me??

If I wasn't already deep in the Tickle Night mix....and a tickle-hottie like JPie1 says something like that....I'd be first in line behind her....wiggling my fingers all the way!:dancingbanana: (I love that dancing banana!)

Yes.

ah pete, hottie come on...I love to play but hottie? LOL

(now where's that serious-faced emoticon that communicates resolve, punctuating a statement with determined gravity?!?......hmmmmm....looking.....loooooooking......ok, this is the closest I could find)

:shock2:

OK, that's as close as it gets....but JPie1, you've got hottie presence and energy and style baby!...

:woman:

...and when I'm around you, I feel like - :dancingsheep:

So don't be questionin' my tickle-hottie judgement! :cool:

Tickle Night is a great opportunity...

for free tickle play with other attendees! Though great tickle models will be there, you don't have to avail yourself of them unless you want to. Just like other gatherings and parties, you can play with anyone else there that is open to playing with you. The more the merrier!

Tickle Night will be a great time to meet other tickle folks and play with them throughout the night in Kali's great venue. The price of admission is your ticklet to tickle fun this January.

Let me know if you have any questions!

...and, yeah, I know....I said "ticklet"! :juggle:

This looks incredible so far! Any idea when the pictures of the models attending will go up?

Hey, I'm actually going to be in Boston that night! What are the odds? Maybe I'll check this thing out.

:yayzorz:

Hey, Addie!

Hey, I'm actually going to be in Boston that night! What are the odds? Maybe I'll check this thing out.

:yayzorz:

Would be great if you can make it....should be way fun!....even more with you there! Hope to see you there!:fingerscrossed:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back