• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle play with the right peron.

medikation65

TMF Master
So my girlfriend and I tie and tickle each other 2-3 times a week. Before meeting me she had never done it before. She's very very ticklish and she said she didn't know if she'd like it. So she did it to me first! That part she absolutely loved! She knew exactly what to do and how, she would threaten, talk about what she was about to do. And near the end she demanded I say the safe word by tickling me under the arms non-stop saying she won't stop until I say it. (First she told me she was coming near me to do that though making it even more ticklish!)

So after, she asked me; "Is it my turn?" I asked if she wanted it to be and she smiled and nodded. First time so she was a little more careful. She to be on her stomach and wanted me to tie her stocking feet hanging over the edge of the bed, ankles tied to the frame. No wrists tied.

I tickled her between her legs, her ribs, sides, of course her very ticklish feet, neck. Once she starts laughing she gets ticklish everywhere. I nibbled her parts, and kissed her sole while tickling the other with my fingers.

BUT....

I never did it for more than about 6 seconds without stopping. I had to give her a pillow to shriek into so the cops wouldn't be called even with that time limit. After we were done we talked about it a bit. She said she loved it, and she felt great after, but she said it was because we did it together. She said I made her like it, made her comfortable. She said she doesn't want to try that with anyone else.

I guess what I'm saying is it has to be the right person. Chemistry or something. Anyone else agree?

Boyfriend Material vs. Drooling Neanderthal

Certainly - I'm glad you are her introduction, etc.

Many can learn from your story here...

As with anything else, (mutual) kindness & consideration make all the difference.

You took care, "made her like it, made her comfortable," you weren't a selfish, abusive jerk
(as seen in a few too many videos...) :rolleyes: So it works! Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
I would never sleep again if I behaved like that! The other thing about it is she's tapped into both the ler and the lee side, and I told her it's okay to do that. I told her I simply got sick of running away from who I was. Better to embrace it as long as you're not hurting anyone or hurting yourself. MAN do we have fun now! She's lovely, and despite my proclivities being not only tolerated but embraced, it's crucial to remain always, always respectful. It makes it even better when you're both enjoying it both personally and vicariously!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back