• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle position

What is your favorite tickle position

• Spread-eagle (Supine,face up)

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Spread-eagle (Supine, face down)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Hoisted

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Hoisted Up-Side-Down

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hogtied

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Feet in Stock

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

greeg0620

Hi Everyone:
What is your favorite tickle postion? Please also share why and why not.
thanks

I picked "hoisted" because I assume it means upright with the arms tied above the head. o_O

That's my favourite position, because the lee is basically as outstretched and exposed as in spread eagle, except more of her body is exposed because she isn't pressed against a bed. You can stand in 360 degrees around and pick your target spots. :D

I chose spread-eagle, face up. But in all honesty, any of those would work for me. I have long been into many different forms of creative bondage and enjoy the experimentation of it all. With a willing partner, naturally. ;)

(For the record, I believe "supine" strictly means face-up, and "prone" normally means face-down.)

As a ler? I like to mix and match - not sure I have a favourite position.

As a lee, being face-up spread eagle.

My favorite has to be spreadeagle face up. I love stocks and al but I mean you get great belly action if the bondage is not to loose. You get feet, armpits, sides and stomach, and one of my new favorites the legs and tighs. It is like the combo meal lol.

I chose hogtied and stocks (feet pointing up), those two are basically tied for first place with me. Y with her on her back comes in close 2nd.

i love spread eagle with tight bondage face up - that's what i voted for - because you can watch your lee's face when they laugh but face down is great too because you can easily get to that great spot on the inner thigh right below the butt! everybody laughs and begs when i get THAT spot. :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

As a lee, I like spred eagle face up because my lower tummy is one of my best spots and I like watching my ler have a blast tickling me. As a ler, I like spread eagle face up and face down the same - adrun makes an excellent point about the face down position but face up allows me to see all the facial expressions.

It's a toss up between hogtied and spread eagle (face up) for me. I went with hogtied...but it was a tough decision lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back