• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Report

osprey825

TMF Expert
I just finished my latest tickling session with Mistress Patricia. She had Lady Bernadett join us and I was tickled by two beautiful women for almost 70 minutes. There were breaks to catch my breath as they repositioned themselves but it was almost all solid, hard laughter.

This was Lady Bernadett's first tickling session. She used her hands and fingers like she has been doing this for years. Mistress Patricia got me started then let Lady Bernadett take over. She has strong fingers and tickled with a deep touch. They then took turns and also double tickled me through the session.

The experience was almost a sensory overload. I was a wreck for the rest of the day. Next day my shoulders were stiff, as expected, but my abdominal muscles were also stiff for two days.

The whole session was definitely one of those ones that ''went right''. We were comfortable with each other and there was excellent interaction. Future sessions in this vein are being considered by Mistress Patricia. The tickling world has just gotten much better for me. Maybe another convert to our side too.

wow sounds like you had a fantastic time...and two Mistress'es, that's even better..thanks for sharing..lucky you..sighs..

From the aftermath I am not sure I could handle a tickle mistress let alone two of them, lol. And once I had a dream I was attacked by ten!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back