• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE SESSIONS AVAILABLE: I'M YOUR TICKLEE OR TICKLER

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
THIS WEEK ONLY, I'm accessible for "tickle torment" sessions; I'm functional as your ticklee or tickler (in the event that I'm selected as a ticklee, please keep in mind that I'm a screamer; extremely ticklish).

Please consult me for details and advise which sort of ensemble that I wear for the session.

I travel to various Maryland locales...

Lily Haze
Baltimore, MD

Last edited:
you can corresspond with me anytime i fancy you do u like the chesapeake inn and bar i do, thats in maryland !!!!!!

Hey, maniactickler...

I'd love to visit Boston; unfortunately, it's unlikely that I'll be anywhere near the area until October of this year. Thanks for the invite, amigo!

happylaff...

Chesapeake Inn sounds pretty tasty. Good (sea)food and snappy drinks? I'll have to check it out!

Lily

Yeah, but it's been switched to Sunday evening (during the afternoon, I'm performing in a customized "tickle torment" video. Pretty wild one, too! Extreme tickling, 60 minutes, very sadistic tickler...okay, I'm scared).

Lily

Last edited:
I was scheduled for an L.A. trip this week (working on a volume titled "Fetishism in the Horror Cinema", which will debut in the Fall). Unfortunately, an overnight snowstorm prompted me to cancel the appointment until mid-March. As a result, I'm available for private "tickle torment" sessions during the next two weeks. I'm accessible as a ticklee (caution: I'm a screamer); and I feel it's incumbent upon me to bring "party favors" (bondage constraints, feathers, Q-Tips, dusters, et al)--they're indispensable to the venue. My most vulnerable spots: navel, pits, ribs, feet (extremely sensitive; actually, I'm painfully ticklish everywhere!). If you prefer, I also function as a tickler. Please consult me for details!

Lily

Thank you, trace1984...

TMF members have specifically requested photos of myself from my videos (accessible from www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com, previews have already been posted on this site!); members have also requested pix of myself wearing glasses. Glad to comply with your requests!

It's been a pleasure to rendezvous with TMF members in MD and PA; thanks for the privilege. I've been addressed with inquiries about the sensitivity of my feet; yes, my feet are extremely vulnerable (my photos stress routinely stress upper body because there are so many uber-sensitive erogenous targets to explore!). As a matter of fact, my feet are never neglected by ticklers who savor the opportunity to probe the soles and toes (ice, probing fingers and a duster prompt some ear-splitting hysteria); matter of fact, a couple of gourmets recommended my feet as good enough to eat (quite delicious when repeatedly brushed with a proper sauce and tenderized with tickling applications!).

Take care and thanks for the fraternity!

Lily

P.S. I'm more often the ticklee but I can also fucntion as the tickler!

Last edited:
Would LOVE the opportunity to tickle you. Are you ever close to Media, Pa.? That is right outside of Philadelphia..

Thanks for the response (yesterday evening, I was stretched & bound on a makeshift "rack", complete with Q-Tip [inserted into navel] and ostrich feathers [applied to feet]). Took awhile to recover but my host was quite congenial.

In regard to requests, I'm no stranger to the country; travel outside of MD is a-okay as long as I'm recompensed for traveling expenses!

Please PM me for further information!

Lily

Travel expenses

Hi Lily:
No problem with that. Do you have days or times that work better for you? Jim

Just enlighten me a few days in advance and we can develop a mutually-compatible venue.

Lily

I'll be circulating in MD through the weekend and next week, and may likely travel to PA and NJ if I tally enough personal sessions. It's a sort of brief vacation and I'd like to fraternize with TMF members. If you'd like to arrange a rendezvous, please PM me!

Lily

In reply to the most frequently-asked question: I'm more often engaged as the ticklee (pardon the popular refrain, but I'm painfully ticklish, especially when oiled). However, I'm entirely functional as the tickler. Okay, had to get that off my chest...

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Photos (below):

Me as the ticklee (left & center) and tickler (right).

Last edited:
Quite a busy weekend! A cluster of navel-ticklers have PMed me about my (painfully) ticklish bellybutton; regarding private sessions, my bellybutton, feet and pits appears to be the preferred erogenous targets.

Here are a few samples (though photos of my tormented bellybutton have often been posted on TMF):

Attachments

• Picture 221.jpg
    Picture 221.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 62
Quite a busy weekend! A cluster of navel-ticklers have PMed me about my (painfully) ticklish bellybutton; regarding private sessions, my bellybutton, feet and pits appears to be the preferred erogenous targets.

Here are a few samples (though photos of my tormented bellybutton have often been posted on TMF):

As always, you and your pictures are gorgeous. I hope they get you good. :)

Thank you, Blackbelt. Some private sessions are absolutely merciless (pending upon props and intensity of the tickling; I'm a very vulnerable ticklee). But hey, I can dish it out as a tickler whenever required!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Would like to address just one more inquiry that is often forwarded in PMs:

I'm 21-years-old. Thanks for the speculation that I may be younger, but I'm 21. My IDs validate this information but I appreciate the debate!

Lily

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back