• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE SESSIONS AVAILABLE: I'M YOUR TICKLEE OR TICKLER

Hey, I've been engaged for a video this evening. Extreme tickle torment. Here's an actual shot of me stepping into the Towson torture chamber (below; nothing Goth but loaded with sinister devices that prompt agonizing tickle torture). We'll be working from 7PM to 12 AM. Two ticklers, no waiting. Good time to say "Goodnight!"

My best to next month's NEST conclave. Wish that I could be there but the economy prohibits my attendance (I've already invested $ in my communicative technology & studio rentals). I sure encourage the attendance of tickle aficionados!

Take care--

Lily

Last edited:
I have some openings for the remainder of the week! Last night, I reunited with sadistic tickler Mary. C. for a video (below, she 'cuffed me in the studio for BAKING THE BEACH BABE; I'm clad in the red bikini. Mary is thoroughly familiar with my most erogenous targets including the navel, pits, feet, ribs and---).

Can travel to MD, PA, DC, DE, etc.

Lily

Mass is accessible (of course, you'd have to help with the traveling expenses, i.e. gas). Shoot me a PM if interested!

Lily

P.S. Do any stores in Mass offer the sale of original movie posters? I'm a collector!

be prepared for the many" i want to come and tickle you or be tickled" then you will answer a zillion questions set an appointment and about 1/10 will actually come:) hope not the same for you but what a pain in the !@#$^&,, jst a headsup!

NY is accessible; send me a PM for details!

Lily

Hey, Patiklers...

Actually, most of the applicants have quite congenial and all of the sessions have been quite engaging (very intense, as a matter of fact; need awhile to recover, the tickling can be quite savage!); there have been a couple of disappointments but--no problem!--they're permanently scratched-off my list.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your comment; take care--

Lily

P.S. Here's an outtake from a recent video, all about a tickler who invites me to dinner (yeah, I do wind up as the main course--like you couldn't see that one coming!). I'm extremely sensitive (all over), hence the frigid applications of whipped cream, ice, et al were torture. I'm herewith sticking to veggies.

Last edited:
I've received, during the past month, quite a few inquiries about the weekend parties. Though some clarification may be required so here's the scoop--

The weekend forum is a small group, meetings are usually officiated in taverns located in Fell's Point, Towson and Camden; we routinely convene on Saturday nights, sometimes on Sunday. The "membership" is predominantly female; yeah, we talk endlessly about "tickling fantasy" but the conversation may also shift to shoes (not stereotypical, girls are crazy about footwear).

I recently wrapped a video where, as a schoolgirl, I visit a doctor's office for a head cold; the female doctor orders me to strip and she tethers me to a gurney. Her "examination" is a thoroughly savage tickling, props include Q-Tip, massager, you-name-it. Sorry to digress (watch for the preview), but my co-star has been invited to this weekend's meeting (it turns out that she's extremely ticklish!). It's a lot of fun, what with the girls wearing navel and pit-baring blouses (easy admittance to sports bars but obviously not the elitist restaurants).

We're a bit selective about which males to invite simply because we prefer to keep the "party" intimate (one guy leaked details of the meetings and, adding insult to injury, showed up the following weekend with two Cro-Magnon jocks who were already pretty intoxicated. We told the guy our next meeting was in a redneck bar somewhere in Lancaster, PA and scratched him off the list). Someone in the group may bring a boyfriend or girlfriend; totally cool, 'cause they adhere to the guidelines.

I've invited TMF members, to whom I was introduced via my private sessions, because they've already been "screened". Though they may be extremely intense ticklers, these guys and gals always civilly deport themselves before and after the sessions. I appreciate the courtesy and reciprocate.

Sorry about the formality but I'm sure you understand. We were talking about expansion, perhaps later this year, into a full-blown "tickle" convention (Maryland), i.e. invite tickle aficionados from MD, DE, DC, PA. No-holds-barred, uber-tickling. Unfortunately, none of us are experienced in regard to this sort of organization. If someone would like to volunteer, we're there! Until then, it's a very seductive whim.

Lily

P.S. By the way, I've cancelled my trip to NC (the shoot has been rescheduled for next month); hence, private sessions are available during the weekend. Ticklers and ticklees are invited...

Last edited:
Thanks for the response and support...

A couple of PMs addressed me with inquiries about my bellybutton;

My navel is very deep, very ticklish and, yes, quite tasty (I recommend my "Navel Soup" recipe).

Pits, feet, ribs, etc. are equally ticklish!

Take care--

Lily

Attachments

• IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 85
Thanks for the responses--

Here's a lovely outtake of me in kitchen quarters, reacting to the tormentor's command (stripped, tied, oiled and mercilessly tickled!)

Lily

As aforementioned, my trip to NC has been postponed; hence, my slate for private sessions is flexible...

For the record, I just wrapped a video titled HUNGRY NURSE; a female medic strips me naked and ties me to a hospital gurney. She subsequently applies extreme tickle torment to my entire body (massager, Q-Tip, feathers, et al); yielding to hunger, she prepares me for dinner (probing my body, with a fork, most especially my feet!). A lengthier preview will soon be accessible! The medical facility was fantastic!

Thanks for the response!

Lily

Enjoyed a wild, no-holds-barred session with a TMF member; absolutely crazy! Within minutes, he zeroed-in on spots where I'm achingly ticklish. And he was quite creative with the bondage constraints! The Q-Tip's cotton fibers nibbled into the deep depth of my navel, rotated slooooooooowly and--without notice--quite intensely. The fingers probed my pits and feet like a ticklish buzzsaw. It was genuine, unbridled torment but the tickler was an affable, totally cool gentleman. Still tingling just thinking about it! I've been very content with all of the tickling sessions (TMF members sure know how to party!), but this guy was an absolute wild card!

Lily

notthere22, amigo!

Recompense me for the gas money and I'm there! I'd also love to video in Boston (very photogenic exteriors)...

Lily

Lily, did you say you had sample video clips on your site? i cant find any. is it just me? :shrug:

maniactickler--

The sample previews are attached to each of my videos (all posted on TMF's "video clip" installment, search Caroline Arkham for an easy directory)...

Lily

Hey Sexy, what about the greatest tickle city in the World...NYC? I'm a big fan of yours and would love to let my fingers do the tickling. Could also go to you so send me a PM.

Thank you, Raptor. I've forwarded you a PM; love NYC but my home turf is a practical environment for extreme, excruciating, uber-agonizing tickle torment (I should know, I've been on the receiving end!).

Lily

Here's just a bit of a preview: I'll be hosting a "tickle torment" party later in the season (late spring or early summer). The Maryland location will be a a pair of medieval dungeons, each equipped with tickling props. Patrons will be offered the option of tickling pretty models (feet and/or upper body). My photographer snapped a couple of pix while I shooting THE HUNGRY NURSE in the medical facility (see attachments; I was cast as a ticklish schoolgirl who turns into an involuntary patient. See "Images" for the photo set). As a result of time constraints, we didn't have the opportunity to photograph the grand dungeon (X-Cross, bondage table and gear, all sorts of goodies. the chamber is huge); I'll shoot some pix next week. I'll be leaking info to TMF members who fraternize with me during private sessions (privileged information, if you will. It's a bond of trust).

Please note: We are declining a huge attendance for the tickle torment conclave (trying to be compassionate regarding the endurance level of the models, what with the extreme tickling intensity). As a matter of fact, we're selecting only a minimal amount of private members for this special occasion.

At any rate, I've had blast partying with TMF members. Yeah, the tickling is wild even savage (nearly passed-out a couple of times, especially on one occasion during this week's venue) but, bottom line, TMF subscribers deport themselves as gentleman when everyone finally catches a breath.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't attend NEST!

I'm sinking all of my $$$ into the purchase of photos for my book, "Eroticism in the Horror Cinema"; the publisher has been generous, but I can't exceed my limit. The horror genre is inherently fetishistic so I've been afforded the liberty to explore its manifestations, including tickling in mainstream movies: images of nude, restrained and tickled hottys have surfaced in THE ALL AMERICAN GIRL (1973), FLESH GORDON, WHAT THE SWEDISH BUTLER SAW (aka THE GROOVE ROOM), et al).

I certainly wish the attendants of NEST a great time; sincerely wish that I could be among the patrons. Please keep me posted, looking forward to hearing about it!

Lily

I've received inquiries about this month's "special" (word-of-month travels fast); specifically, "please define whatever is 'special'". Okay, this month (the remainder of March), I'm working--as a ticklee--without the safeword. To be succinct, merciless tickling is open season; absolutely no safeword. As the damsel-in-distress, I can guarantee you that being tickled can be pretty damn agonizing; hence, I pick selective intervals--months apart--for a ban on the safeword. March, the overture to Spring, is one of the few months when I abandon the safeword. But, remember, I also operate--when required--as a fierce tickler! It's your choice!

Lily

Enjoyed a private session in R.I. (gas/tolls were paid); experienced my first "tickle machine" (no kidding, a Japanese import; vibrating feathers, et al). Was losing my mind during this a 3 hour marathon (thoroughly exhausted me, was still giggling when retreating to the car). While in the area, I was reacquainted with a certain robot who will be a recurrent presence in my maiden book, "Dark Nights at the Drive-In"; examine the tin man's grapplers (he'd make one helluva tickler!).

Lily

P.S. Book #2 is "Eroticism/Fetishism in the Horror Cinema"

This month's special: No Safeword when I'm engaged as the ticklee!

Last edited:
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back