• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-sex

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Ok, I just had one of the most exhiliarating moments of mylife.

It all started with a craigslist ad I posted looking for ticklish models in my area. A 40 year-old milf replied. But she wanted to do an audition first, no camera, no money. This meant that she was a true fetishist, and was coming just to have a fun time.

She sent me her picture and I was really impressed with her hard body. She looks a lot like Lucy Lawless ( Xena ) of course more mature, but she works out and her body is hard as a rock and I sent her a big "Ok" replied with my address.

Two hour later she was knocking my door, alone. And she looked a lot more hotter in person than on photo.

As a precausion I always ask for any woman that comes into my apt for fetish to sign a release, even if there's no video, just to have some sort of proof that she came in on her free will.

As we started talking and getting to know each other she said that she wanted to tickle me. And I said "Ok".

So I stripped up until my underwear we went to the bed and she tied me to the bed with my feet together and to the foot pole, and then my hands together and to the head pole. I could tell that she was an expert because she made really solid knots, and I was totally stretched and helpless.

Then the woman took off her cloth, all of it, she was totally naked. And man she has a great hard body! Here I have to say that it feels a lot different when you are in a fetish session just for fun, vs the usual model for hire session. In this case everything was for real. We both were fetishists and knew what we were getting ourselfs into.

She kneel next to me, this girl is tall and kind of heavy, even though she is kind of slim, but I get all those muscles add weight. Well the thing is that as she kneel on the bed, and the matress sink a bit, by body already full stretched body, stretched even more and I got first-time ever chill sensation that this was going to be an afternoon to remember.

"Am gonna make a deal with you." she said. "If you free yourself from those ropes, I'll stop torturing you and I'll be yours for the rest of the night. Until then I'll do with you whatever I want."

She didn't wait for an answer. She just started running her nails over my armpits and I started trembling and giggling right away. Then went down my sides and landed on my stomach and dig her nails on my fat and I was laughing like a maniac and struggling and pulling so hard I can't begin to describe!

The tickle torture went on for about two hours, I was beat but she kept finding those spots that made my body twist and jump on its own and my internal organs crunch and affect circulation and breathing.

But the pick of the evening was when she put a condom on my hard as a rock dick, which I didn't realize it was that hard, and she sat on my dick with me inside her, with her knees on the pressed against the bed on both sides of my waist. I felt her vagina muscles wrap around my dick, almost as if it was glued to her walls, and then she started tickling my sides and stomach and as I jumped, twisted and laugh and struggled, at the same time I was moving inside her and she was moaning in pleasure.

I can't describe the experience well enough, but my heart was pumping at a million pumps her second, muy entire body watch on stressed, her nails kept crawling on my stomach, I couldn't stop jumping and struggling or laughing, hardling catching my breath and at the same time fucking her.

A few minutes later I came, but it was clear that this wasn't about me, it was about her, and she kept torturing me until I felt her orgasm. Then she stopped and her body fell on top of mine.

We were both exhausted and stayed there breathing for a couple of hours.

The entire encounter, from the moment she walked into my door, until the moment she left, lasted about 6 hours and what a six hours!

I really recommend tickle-sex to any couples out there! Is the ultimate rush!

AWESOME STORY BROTHER

The tickle torture went on for about two hours, I was beat but she kept finding those spots that made my body twist and jump on its own and my internal organs crunch and affect circulation and breathing.

I loved your description of organs crashing into each other....a good female tickler will make you feel like you got beat up the next day...I am still sore, but it was worth every minute of it. And being tickled after cumming is insane, isn't it? Glad you had a good time.

A pretty erotic tale.

I have a couple pals on here that would be very envious.

Holy crap! If only I could find women like that. (Well, I probably could, but finding women like that who'd be interested in doing that to me would probably be alot more difficult lol)

Wow, you had a fabulous time. :yowzer:
Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Oh, love the tickle sex... Highly recommended.

And that jumping, wiggling thing seems to turn lady ler's on something fierce!

Great share Man!

No clip

This is the true story section not the clip section.

As as you read the story you will see that the encounter was not filmed.
It was a 100% private encounter.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back