• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slaves Jessica

wildcatgrl

TMF Regular
I just watched the tickle slaves product (now paradise) where Jessica gets tickled. The vid used to be part of tickle slaves and I have never been so disturbed after watching a tickling video. Unless the acting was very good, that girl did not know she was going to be tickled and looked very traumatized during the clip. I'm not sure what the deal is wit that vid so if anyone can clarify or has watched it, that would be great.

I'm sure it is acting.

Soon, this thread will become a battleground....

Wait for it........

Nonconsentual always costs at least $50 more....................

Yeah Gacy, Bundy, Gein etc all had lawyer-drawn signed, notorized contracts with their "models". I am sure it was just an oversight at Tickle Slaves and Paradise was willing to roll the "pair o' dice" too. :0 I admit she does have a strong, WTF, reaction, but I doubt it was nonconsentual at all.

certainly didnt seem consensual...why would she keep cussing? and she seemed genuinley surprised when she realized that she wasnt just there for ordinary bondage.

MasterThespian.jpg

I didn't see the Jessica video, but I do own Katy's, from that line. Katy was a very bad actress.

was katy the asian one? she looked super ticklish at least from the photos...

I'm always inclined to assume it's an act, no matter how convincing it is.

Why would you risk a legal buttfuck to accomplish the same thing that you could with a little acting? It just makes no sense. Authenticity can be faked, and most consumers can't tell the difference.

I haven't seen the video, however now I want to lol, but it was probably acting. Or maybe she knew she was there to be tickled, but she's so ticklish and scared of tickling that she had a sudden reaction to it and wishes it wasn't really going to happen lol

Acting.

I remember seeing those videos years ago (on VHS tapes, if anyone remembers what those are). I think there were 4. Some were BADLY acted. I can't remember which was which, but it seemed clear to me that this was a formula the guy did for several vids, i.e., tell the models to act like it was the scene he described, she thought it was just a bondage shoot, then surprised and unhappy to be tickled. It would make no sense for some to be real and some faked, so if any were faked, then all were faked.

If Jessica wasn’t acting, she couldn’t have been all that traumatized either because she came back to do more video’s with Tickling Paradise later.
Now Miranda is a whole different story, I guess there wasn’t enough money in the world to get that seriously ticklish bombshell back in the straps!

I have the one with Katy and the one with Paige. I have a thing for Asian girls so I really like that one. I believe it was acting since that appears to be the living room of someone's house and the screaming and hollering that would come in a nonconsentual situation would have been brought to the attention of the police very quickly. In fact, at no point did she threaten the guy or scream to be released. If it was nonconsensual I would be the first to delete it.

As an interesting aside, I see that only a few of these 'Tickle Slaves' videos were made and I expect that's because the producer only ever filmed one scene, albeit with different girls, and they really weren't that good, IMHO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back