• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: The Haunted House

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Here's the latest edition of Tickle Street, it may be a bit different since i'm gonna go with some ideas to make it better people gave me.

The stars in this story: Sara and Morgan

Sara: Not the tallest girl ever, with dark brown hair and just as dark brown eyes. Her skin is deeply tanned, perhaps the most of all the girl's on the street. She has a very curvy and compact body and is super ticklish everywhere, especially her very large breasts.

Morgan: Long bleached blonde hair, solid crystal blue eyes. One f the tallest girls on Tickle Street, very thin and most ticklish in her smooth armpits.

Now to the story (tell me if you like the info at the beginning, or if you don't:) )

After the first week of the college, the ten girls were happy to be relaxing like they had done so many times in the not so distant summer. Morgan, Sara, and Emily were all walking down the street in the cool, brisk September air. They were mostly talking about the new college, until they walked past the old Tylerson Mansion.

"Geez, that old mansion sure does look creepy," Morgan replied.

Morgan was right. It looked like it just came out of a movie. A rusty, iron fence surrounded it with a squeaky front gate. It looked about three stories tall, all black and dark gray, with a patch of the old roof missing. It's windows were boarded up, and the door was open just a crack, to let a tiny shimmer of light into the abyss of blackness which was the interior of the mansion.

"Creepy, c'mon Morgan!" Emily teased.

"It does!" Morgan protested.

"Your such a wuss," Emily replied.

"Give her a break, it is kinda scary," Sara piped in, defending Morgan.

"Hey look what i got." Emily said, quickly changing the subject, as she held out two fifty dollar bills.

"Where'd you get a hundred bucks?" Morgan exclaimed.

"I have my ways," Emily answered playfully.

"So what, your just gonna taunt your cash at us?" Sara asked, bringing their walk to a hault directly in front of the Tylerson mansion.

"No, i've got a better reason, i'll give you two a chance to both earn fifty dollars," Emily explained.

"What's the catch?" Morgan asked suspiciously.

"The catch is what you gotta do to earn the money." Emily told her, bringing the money directly in front of Morgan's face, only to snatch it back down.

"What do we gotta do?" Sara asked, hands on her curvy hips.

"Simple. Stay one night in the Tylerson Mansion, just the two of you, for a whole night!" Emily smiled evily.

"No way! I'm not going into that mansion!" Morgan protested waving her hands.

Sara quickly grabbed her by the shouler, and whispered into her ear, "C'mon Morgan! It's fifty bucks a piece, there's nothing for real in there, it's just ghost stories."

Morgan considered what Sara said, and looked into her pleadingly brown eyes, and finally agreed.

Emily just smiled wickedly. "I'll meet the two of you right here just before it gets dark, and i'll meet you here again to give you the cash in the morning."

The girls agreed, and finished up their walk.

Morgan walked through the darkening streets alone. She wore a small white belly-shirt, with a picture of the American Flag on the chest. She also wore tight brown khakis and white sneakers.

Sara came from the other side of the street, wearing black leather boots, and tight jean hip-huggers. She also wore a sleeveless tight red and white shirt, which showed off her large chest.

They both met Emily who waited impatiently in front of the spooky mansion.

"Ready girls?" She questioned excitedly.

Morgan and Sara both took big breathes, and finally nodded.

Emily walked them both through the iron-wrought fence, and through the strange-feeling green grass, with abnormal pot-holes scattered everywhere.

"What caused these?" Morgan asked looking at the odd depressions in the ground.

Emily just shrugged and picked up the pace to the house.

They then arrived at the front door, walking onto a wooden porch. Sara and Morgan both peered through the dark crack in the slightly opened door.

"Well, goodnight girls, see you in the morning." Emily then vanished into what now was the darkness. Darkness had fallen on Tieson City before they expected.

"Well, let's get that money," Sara said patting her friend on the back, trying to put a brave front on.

Morgan only whimpered slightly, and they both entered the mansion.

Inside was complete darkness, and when they both stepped completely inside, the door suddenly slammed shut. Morgan turned around and began frantically tugging at the doorknob, until it loosened from the door and fell in her hands.

"Don't worry Morgan, it's just Emily trying to frighten us off, she doesn't wanna loose her money," Sara said reassuringly.

Morgan considered it an option, and they continued into the house. They both had with them sleeping bags, and they wondered around looking for a place to sleep.

Spiderwebs practically filled the ceiling, and rusty and creaky ld furniture was littered around the ancient house. Morgan suddenly remembered something, and pulled out a relatively small flashlight. The light pierced through the darkness like a knife cutting butter, and the girls journeyed through.

They finally came to a stop, not wanting to venture up the stairs, but instead just two rooms from the entrance. It was a pretty much empty room, except for something hanging from the side wall with a white cloth draped over it, and something to the other side of the room in a table shape, also draped with a big white cloth. The girls presumed the one on the wall to be a big painting or something, and the other thing to be a table or whatever. Neither had the nerve to remove the sheets, and find out for real.

"Looks pretty normal to me," Sara commented, scanning the small room.

"Yeah i guess so," Morgan agreed.

They both began to relax, taking off their shoes to let their cramped feet breath for the night, and then laid down their sleeping bags and spread them out parallel from each other. They then snuggled into the warm sacks, and tryed to fall asleep in the terrifying household.

"So, what are you gonna do with your money?" Morgan asked, breaking the scary silence.

"Probably buy a top or something, what about you?"

"I don't know, maybe just save it." Morgan replied.

"Well, good-night," Morgan closed her eyes, and nustled in deeper into her sleeping bag.

"Good-night," Sara replied, and drifted off into sleep as well...

Morgan was awoken by a slight tickling on her bare, left sole.

She giggled sweetly in her sleep, but didn't wake up. The tickling got faster, and harder, and Morgan finally woke up.

Her eyes flashed open, and instead of looking at Sara in her sleeping bag, she found her friend tied to what they thought was a painting, but actually a large, wooden rack, with metal cuffs forming an X.

Sara was cuffed into it, leaning against the wall, still asleep.

Fear quickly settled in on Morgan, as she let out an ear-piercing scream.

This quickly woke Sara up, as she quickly figured out her situation.

"What happened to me?" Sara asked frightenly.

"I don't know, i woke up and found you like that," Morgan said.

"Well get me out of it!" Sara begged, and Morgan quickly got out of her bag, and tryed to free her brunette friend.

"It's no good, i can't get the cuffs loose!" Morgan moaned.

"What are we gonna do!?!?" Sara whimpered, about to cry.

Morgan tryed to think logically, but her mind was hazed over in fear. All of a sudden, a strange gust of coldness swept through the room, and the cloth on the "table" was swept off, to reveal a rack just like Sara's except it had four legs like a table. With another gust of coldness Morgan's body was hurled into the rack, and bound tightly in it.

"What the hell just happened!" Morgan screamed, tuggging fitfully at her cuffs.

"Heeeeelp!!!" Sara began to scream.

"Heeeeelp!!!!" Morgan screamed in unison with Sara, both yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Heeeel-hehehee!" Sara was cut off, when she felt a light, whsipery tickle on her bare soles. All of a sudden she saw a white, transparent thing in front of her, which could be none other than...

"A ghost!!!!" Sara screamed.

The strange spectrum of white hovered in front of her. Sara couldn't make out a clear face on the fuzzy whiteness, but for some reason could clearly make out the hands and fingers.

The ghost then brought a hand up, and a beam of light flashed, and Sara suddenly found herself stripped to her Victoria Secret's bra and panties, as did Morgan.

Sara couldn't speak, she was filled with too much fear, as she watched silently at the ghost.

The ghost kept it's hand up, and brought it closer to Sara's curvy tan body. Closer it came, and then it finally hit flesh. It didn't viciosuly rip out her organs like Sara had expected, but instead, it lightly tickled the right side of her taunt tummy.

Sara let out a cute, girlish giggle, and was filled with confusion.

The ghost repeated, dragging a long, somewhat sharp nail down her left side.

Sara giggled again, louder this time.

"What's going on?" Morgan got the nerve to ask, but was suddenly greeted with a ghost of her own, standing before her feet. This ghost was just like the other one, no body part could be made out, except for the hands and fingers.

This ghost brought it's fingers to Morgan's soft bare feet, and quickly began scribbling up and down her slightly wrinkled soles, going from heel to arch, heel to arch.

Morgan was amazed, the ghost was tickling her! But now cute, bubbly laughter emited from her parted lips.

The ghost brought it's other hand down, and did the same technique on her other foot, doubling Morgan's cute giggling.

Sara's ghost quickly got her into all-out laughter, maddingly stroking her hanging armpits. Sara laughed like a mad-woman, tugging madly at the cuffs, and squirming her body like a snake. Her large breasts bounced juggly with every burst of laughter.

The ghosts did not speak nor did they make any other movement besides tickling the two young, beautiful girls. Morgan's ghost now worked on her wriggling toes, holding one back one at a time, and lightly scratching the tender flesh at the base of each toe. Morgan was now bucking against the sturdy rack. Her whole body felt weak and drained as laughter sprang endlessly flowing out of her mouth.

Morgan, while she laughed, was in awe. Ghosts, that tickled!? She couldn't believed it, and while it was better than savagely killing her, she wanted it to stop. Badly!

Sara jumped slightly and howled in crazy laughter, each time the ghost poked her tummy. The ghost then drilled a long, lanky finger into her bellybutton, causing her to squeal and laugh out of her mind.

Now normal tickling may be bad, but ghost tickling is horrible. They don't have skin, just light, whispery...stuff. It felt almost like a soft blanket, or like a liquid of some type, but it tickled more than any other Earthly tool, including human fingers.

The ghost twirled the singular finger in Sara's deep, oval bellybutton, and raked up and down her firm tummy with the other hand, causing Sara to go into mad convulsions of laughter.

Morgan's ghost had now left her feet, and was targeting her most super-ticklish spot, her armpits. Morgan was going beserk, bucking, wiggling and pulling at the cuffs in hopes of escaping the underarm tickling.

But she was stuck, and the ghost gently twirled tiny circles with it' gohstly fingers in her baby-soft armpits, as she laughed to a greater plateau of ticklish laughter. Her whole body went on hyper-drive, and laughter was ear-splittingly loud.

Sara soon found herself in the same position, as the ghost found her most ticklish spot, her breasts.

Her bra was on the floor in a milisecond, and her large breasts felt the cool, damp air of the mansion. Her nipples were standing firm, clearly excited from the tickle torture.

The ghost stroked her succulant breasts slowly and firmly, causing Sara to go inane with hyper laughter.

It then reached her nipples, and slowly circled them, and teased them slightly with soft tickles to the tops. It then switched gears, and began clawing at the undersides of her breasts, causing sara to jiggle amazingly in ticklish motovation.

Morgan and Sara both were going absolutely mad with their most ticklish spots being tortured. And when they couldn't take any more, they both passed out, Morgan first, follwed by Sara, five seconds behind...

When they awoke, they found themselves both laying in the same room, in their sleeping bags, fully clothed.

Sara was the first to wake up, and saw beams of sunlight sneaking through the boarded up windows.

"Morgan! Morgan it's morning! We did it!" Sara exclaimed, shaking her friend awake.

Morgan soon came back to reality, and realized it also, they had done it. But they weren't gonna risk a thing, and qucikyl gathered their sleeping bags and headed for the door. Surprisingly neither talked about the ghost tickling, they both thought it was their own dreams, but knew it must be real, cause they felt a little sore, but still had no real proof.

They opened the door easily, and saw Emily waiting anxiously outside, and when she saw them frowned.

Sara and Morgan ran to their red-headed friend, who both slammed a fifty dollar bill into their hands.

"See, i knew we'd do it," Sara smiled.

"Oh shutup, it was a dumb bet, anyone could of done it," Emily moped.

"You wanna do it?" Morgan asked her, and it was suddenly silent.

"Uhh..maybe another time." The three friends then burst into laughter, hugging each other warmly.

They then split up, all off to their own houses.

Sara was still pondering if it was real or not, when she felt something strange. She pulled up her tight shirt, and saw it, her bra was missing! Duh-duh-duuuuuh!!!

THE END

how'd u like thi part, with the new ideas and descriptions? anymore advice is welcomed.:)

The Iceman is loving this series...please continue with it!

Perchance to dream...

<P>Nothing becomes a ghost story quite like a touch of ambiguity. Is
it real...or a dream? Sorta tickles the imagination, it does, in stuff
like THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE and THE TURN OF THE SCREW.<P>
<P>And you do it beautifully in what is clearly your strongest TICKLE STREET effort yet, by far. Deft, simple set-up, lovely atmosphere, and wickedly detailed tickling in a playfully nightmarish main event
are real pluses here. I myself dislike the final twist--Sara's missing bra--because it would seem to confirm the tickling spectre's reality, rather than leaving its ethereal existence--and the brave pair's tickletorture--in the uneasy, uncertain realm of shadow and dreams. I think she's just forgotten that she removed it during the night to get, ah, more comfortable. Yeah, that's right! (I'm no fool.
I want to get to sleep tonight...)<P>
<P>Anyway, thanks for this winning entry. I'm looking forward to walking down the STREET again soon.<P>

Tickle Street The Haunted House

;) What a great story!! Always say the Rack is the best instrument of torture to tickle a nude body on...

Ghosts, Goblins and things that go "Kitchie" in the night....gotta love that! Keep up the great work, Tummy!:cool:

I'm really enjoying this series, not only have the stores been great but it (hopefully) has the potential to go practically anywhere! Great work, tummyticklish!

Good work. As always, you have a good variety of action. And the descriptions on the front end were a real help.

By all means, take advantage of the Captain's advice. He knows whereof he speaks. And do check out his Hannah Davis stories (links in my response to your "First Day of College" story.) In the second story, he reintroduces three characters and develops several new ones. You may want to follow his example, and write fewer but longer stories. That gives you more scope for character development and allows you to make a smoother transition into the "good stuff."

Strelnikov

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back