• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle swing date!

live2laugh

It’s been a while since I have posted last. Just a quick update before I tell you what just happened today. Christina and I are now married and we still swing a few times a year. For us, we are both submissive in the bedroom and like it to spice things up. Tickling is usually a pretty good gateway to get the blood pumping, so it makes for a great ice breaker.

So tonight we were with Lisa and Tom. For us it was a lot more random than usual. As a rule, we only play with people who live out of state and we only communicate over our shared Skype account. That cuts out anyone from being tempted to cheat or to discuss things without all parties present. We had been chatting with Lisa and tom and were making plans to meet this summer. Unrelated to us, they were in town on a tight schedule. Turns out their flight got canceled due to the high winds in Chicago. So they hit us up and we met for drinks. The meet and greet is usually the first time we met in person and everyone is expected to have their STD/Aids test results with them. We had ours, but they were from October. Lisa had a more recent one on her phone, but Tom didn't, so the boys were not going to be playing tonight. Things went well and we offered for them to stay with us, since their flight was going to be super early and we have a guest room.

We don’t mix liquor with playing, but the girls had been getting a little touchy feely with each other. It was late but, after we got them settled in, we all went to watch some TV. Before we can pick a channel, Christina and Lisa start play fighting for the remote control. They tickle fight for a few seconds before Tom gets up and tickles Christina from behind for a few seconds before he pulls her hands behind her back. Lisa starts to tickle her more and Christina is squirming. I yell out to hold her hands above her head and Tom complies. Lisa stands up and runs her hands along Christina's shirt, but not enough to tickle, just to tease. Tom then tells them to kiss and they do for a few seconds before she goes back to tickling her. I get up and want to join in, but Lisa tells me to go get our cuffs and blindfold. I haul ass and get them in Lisa’s hands. Lisa passes the cuffs to Tom, who cuffs Christina’s hands behind her back. Lisa tells me to come closer and she lets Christina see how much I'm loving the show by pulling down my pants and underwear to expose my full on erection. Tom puts the blindfold on Christina and turns her around and they start making out. That goes on until Lisa starts tickling her again and asks if she wants to go the bedroom. Christina says yes, and Lisa takes her cuffed and blindfolded into our bedroom. The door closes and Tom and I finish our drinks to the sound of the girls going at it for a half hour, which was filled with laughter. Don’t judge, it works for us.

Since it works for you, that's great! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Are Christina's feet also ticklish? Were they explored too?

Sounds very hot to me! No judgement here at all. But one thought did occur: if you didn't trust the other male because he didn't have his documentation, wouldn't it stand to reason that you shouldn't trust his partner? Not experienced in the swinging community, just thought I'd ask!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back