• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle TC's Lil Dee in real life

Sciamster

TMF Regular
I don't work for this company, but i had such a great experience i feel like i need to advertise for them, lol. Right in Mid-town manhatten is a company called foot worship palace which obviously specialize in foot fetish. You can set up meetings with any of their models. Well i realized that one of them was Dee from TC and Foottime.com. Let me tell you, this girl is even more beautiful and ticklish in person than she is on the vid. I even have to say that i felt very comfortable walking into this kind of an estabilishment. Well i figured i'd leave this out there for all you fans of hers, cuz i feel like i fulfilled a fantasy going there. If you want their web site is www.footworshippalace.com . I would recommend it to anyone that is a fan of hers, she is absolutley wonderful.

Sciamster said:
You can set up meetings with any of their models. Well i realized that one of them was Dee from TC and Foottime.com.

Did you get a chance to ask Lil Dee about TC Videos and how she liked being tickled by us?

Shameless plug...

Attachments

• lildee1ad.JPG
    lildee1ad.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 597
  • lildee2ad.JPG
    lildee2ad.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 443
  • lildee3ad.JPG
    lildee3ad.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 418
  • lildee4ad.JPG
    lildee4ad.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 552
  • lildee6ad.JPG
    lildee6ad.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 458
funny thing

TIB, funny thing was, i new she was the model from foottime.com . And actually Lil Dee in your clips is probably my favorite model of all time, close up there with Kristen Lea and Viviana, but she looked different in your clips than in foottime, plus you're on the west coast, but when she mentioned you guys, it was like DAMN, this is gonna be the best thing ever. And yes she did speak very highly of your company, although there really never is a reason not to.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back