• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle tortured for information

dan_19perry

TMF Novice
If you were kidnapped and tickled tortured for info. would you tell them? Would you deal with hours or even days being tortured and not say anything to your kidnappers?

give it your best shot! ill suffer that's for sure...but I aint talkin lol

Realistically, I am sure that I could hold out for many hours of being tickle tortured without telling what I did not want to tell. :D
But any kidnappers who were smart enough to use a blowtorch :eek: instead of tickling would have me singing like a bird in minutes.

I'd try to hold out as long as I could, but if my armpits got tickled long enough I'd definently crack :p
12366649_994741090568778_1956994757_n.jpg

It depends on the info they are seeking. If this is a realistic scenario, then, I probably don't want to be there and perhaps will give it up quickly so I can be on my merry way safely! Now, if it's someone I am playing with and we're acting out a scene, you can bet I'm going to be stubborn. :)

These hypothetical kidnappers don't know I enjoy being tickled, do they?
This isn't the same "tickling" as Game of Thrones I hope!
I could probably hold out a while if there was only one ler.

PS, Anybody who said they'd accept an invitation to tickle Hell better be able to handle this hypothetical scenario! :tickling:

If you're talking legit torture, then yeah I'd talk lmao. I would try to last as long as possible but in a real situation it's a different story. They could do worse lol.

Torture of any sort is an incredibly ineffective way of getting information, so no.

These hypothetical kidnappers don't know I enjoy being tickled, do they?
This isn't the same "tickling" as Game of Thrones I hope!
I could probably hold out a while if there was only one ler.

PS, Anybody who said they'd accept an invitation to tickle Hell better be able to handle this hypothetical scenario! :tickling:

More than one tickler would sure make the breaking point come faster haha

I would hold out for at least five to six seconds before capitulating.

I would hold out for at least five to six seconds before capitulating.

...So once I won then my prize would be to get to tickle you for an hour, right? :2poke: :tickle: :laughhard: :rowfull: Well, you'd be all tied down, right? Not much you could do about it, could ya? :firedevil

Definitely, I would try not to break, struggling for it. But if the kidnapper is skilled... Well, it would be hard to hold on.

As a torture, tickling is about as effective as scraping your nails down a chalk board. If somebody truly wants to keep that info secret, tickling is not going to make them give up.

Torture of any sort is an incredibly ineffective way of getting information, so no.

Actually, it's a less than effective way of gathering useful intelligence. As far as information, such as "what is the combination to the safe?" or "where is the money hidden?" I'm sure it could be quite effective.
And I bet you'd sing like a canary. :mwahaha:

Once, my girlfriend-at-the-time wanted me to tell her something I sincerely, urgently, desperately did not want to tell her. (It was about a mutual friend having cheated on his girlfriend; I was really committed at the time to not selling him out.) She got me into a vulnerable position and started tickling me and said she wouldn't stop until I told her. Needless to say, in the end I told her everything.

In my experience there's an urgent intolerability inherent to the tickling sensation that's very hard to withstand. Even though it's a transient sensation that does no damage and that I recover from instantly after it's over, while it's being inflicted on me every impulse in my body is urging me to make it stop at all costs. In other words, I find I'm extremely susceptible to tickling as a means of getting me to spill secret information. Fortunately I am almost never in possession of secret information.

Once, my girlfriend-at-the-time wanted me to tell her something I sincerely, urgently, desperately did not want to tell her. (It was about a mutual friend having cheated on his girlfriend; I was really committed at the time to not selling him out.) She got me into a vulnerable position and started tickling me and said she wouldn't stop until I told her. Needless to say, in the end I told her everything.

In my experience there's an urgent intolerability inherent to the tickling sensation that's very hard to withstand. Even though it's a transient sensation that does no damage and that I recover from instantly after it's over, while it's being inflicted on me every impulse in my body is urging me to make it stop at all costs. In other words, I find I'm extremely susceptible to tickling as a means of getting me to spill secret information. Fortunately I am almost never in possession of secret information.

How unfortunate... xD

Um.... I LOVE being merciliessly tickle tortured! Lol, but that may be the problem.
it's going to take a very long time, because I would intentionally procrastinate so they don't stop.

But If my interrogators realize that I like it too much,
And they don't want to wait so long until i eventually break from excessive tickling.

If they were smart interrogators, they would try a different method to "motivate" me to make this go by much quicker.
... Such as..... If they Promised to give me cookies !
Yeah, I would totally tell them whatever they needed to know if that was the case.

BUT ONLY AS LONG AS I REALLY GET THOSE COOKIES.!

If (after I told them) they tell me that "oopse, sorry we "miraculously ran out of cookies" (which I would have known damn well may or may have not have even existed in the first place,) ;
I would reply by saying that; " i was lying", about whatever I told them.

And that "they can have fun tickling me for a few hours while a fresh batch of real cookies are baked".
After I have been sufficiently tickled out of my mind and get my real cookies, Only then will I say :
"Never mind, I was telling the truth the first time, I just like being tickled.
And Thanks for the cookies that you never actually had to bake!"

So Who's the real winner here? Yup, I am !<3

*giggles* :)

Last edited:

Tickling sounds like a horrible torture for you. Yet, here you are on tickling fetish forum, so there must be some love/hate relationship there. Tickling may cause some discomfort in some, but I would argue that it is not torture. If tickling was a great interrogation technique, then we would be using it to fight terrorism. Compared to waterboarding it would be extremely humane; however, I assure you that we are not using tickling as a tool in the fight against terrorism.

Now, I have used tickling in the past to extort information from individuals in the past. At first glance this statement this may seem like it conflicts with the ideas expressed above, but I assure you that it is not. Everyone that I used tickling to interrogate was either a friend and girlfriend, and the information they they revealed was not very important in the whole scheme of things. In fact, I would assert that a lot of these women at least subconsciously wanted to tell me these "secrets" and tickling gave them a great excuse to unburden themselves.

On the other hand, I would love to have a full-time job tickling information out of spies or soldiers for information ;) hehe evil of me?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back