• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle tournament??

ttx

TMF Regular
I was thinking...What about a tickle tournament??

Please enlighten us more. Are you thinking of various tickling challenges and things like that?

this is my plan

I have a plan in my mind.A competition where the competents will be in couples,and each member of the couple will tickle torture the other untill she/he says the safeword.The member who will stand more time without saying the safeword qualifies to the next round etc.This will be continued untill we have the winner,who will be THE TICKLE MASTER!What do you think?

ttx said:
I have a plan in my mind.A competition where the competents will be in couples,and each member of the couple will tickle torture the other untill she/he says the safeword.The member who will stand more time without saying the safeword qualifies to the next round etc.This will be continued untill we have the winner,who will be THE TICKLE MASTER!What do you think?

The problem with this scenario is that someone who isn't in the slightest bit ticklish, ends up winning the tournament. That can't be the objective surely ?

The answer is obviously, that you can't have a tickle tournament without people who know and trust each other and those who will tickle or be tickled by females or males. It doesn't look too good.

option

Or you could have couples compete as a TEAM with a combination of times to get the opposite gender member of the other team to give in! (Lowest combination advances) That way the couple would advance to the next round eliminating the whole same sex tickle phobia thing.

Also, teams do not have to be actual real life couples but could just join together as team members for the sake of the tournament. If you want, at the end the last couple standing could then be turned on each other to see which of them comes out with the longest tickle time.

Couples would have to be approved for both having a certain level of ticklishness before entering so as to keep away any unfair advantage and the winners being just the least ticklish there rather than the most skilled ticklers.

You could alternately have a men's and women's competition separately with a pool of similarly ticklish and tolerant lees of the appropriate gender and a random assingment of each lee according to the prefernces of the tickler or by opposite gender across the board. These lees could be the other contestants and you could mathematically calculate their times to giving in to their contest score for added incentive to hold out with the safeword as long as they can.

Just a few thoughts.

PS: Count Lady Sunset and I in as either judges or contestants!

Professor Tkl​

How can one establish a level of ticklishness? And would there be any time limits or would you call draws ?

If all the contestants were female, that could work. Scared; I dont think its that we are terrified of M/M as much as disgusted by it. Then again, I speak for myself :D

- Rob :wiseowl:

What we REALLY want !!!

There are all sorts of variables that would go into a contest where the
length of time or the first one to say the Safe Word would determine the
winner. The winner could , like it has been said , be not ticklish at all.
>>> How about this ???
Lers and Lees would pair-off and perform one at a time .
All of the others , or a chosen set of them could be the judges.
Each pair would tickle for a set amount of time , during which the
others/judges would watch them.
The couple who displayed the best combination of these two things ,
would be the winner.
1. the tickler would have to be good at getting the most extreme
responses and finding the Lee's most ticklish spots.
2. the Lee would have to be the one with the most perfect , helpless ,
sexy and wild screams of REAL laughter and would be constantly
wiggling and trying to avoid the Ler's fingers. Isn't that what we
would all love to see ??? A safe word is just a word. An extremely
ticklish Lee who is beyond control during a passionate "Tickle-Gasm"
is alot more fun to watch.

I think another potential fly in the ointment could be that some lees might be tempted to put on a tickle show, thus making a tickle tournament into an acting tournament.

How about this

Maybe you could have a match competiton between ticklers and ticklees. First determine who in the groups is most ticklish. Or maybe ask for volunteers. Then matchups can be determined. Ideally there will be an equal amount of ticklers and tickless and the ability to not have m/m situations. But if this is not possible the a ticklee will have to be tickled twice. The ticklee should have the right to choose who to send for the second tickling(the least ticklish in the group). Or alternatively you could send 2 ticklers to the same victim at the same time.
Now to determine the winner, It should be determined how many points are needed for the ticklers to win the match. The tickler should be required to ilicit a reaction within a certain time limit say...1 minute. If the ticklee is able to stay still and not laugh for 1 minute that matchup is over and the tickler does not score any points. Maybe 10 points should be taken away from the tickler team if this happens. A referee should be up close watching the tickling to judge if there is a reaction. The ticklee should be unrestrained to faciltate the scoring system. The ticklee is instructed to raise his or her arms, keep the legs straight, and try to stay still for one minute. If the ticklee lowers his or her arms or bends the legs during the 1 minute of tickling the tickler scores 1o points. However each time the ticklee grabs the hands of the tickler to stop the tickling the tickler is awarded 25 points...the clock is stopped and 15 seconds is added to the clock, and the tickling resumes. To win the match without going into the bonus round, the ticklers should be expected to make every ticklee stop their tickling at least once. So if there are 10 ticklees, they have to score at least 250 points. If they fail to score the required amount of points, there is a bonus round. The names of all the ticklees are in a hat and the referee draws out a name randomly. This time the tickler has 10 minutes for tickling. The same rules apply. 10 points for some reaction during the process an 25 points each time the ticklee makes some effort to stop the tickling with 15 seconds added to the clock. The tickling continues until the required points are reached or time expires. Probably the amount of points required will need experimentation but this is my idea in general.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back