• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled 19 year old foot model/split my pants

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
I just spent the entire evening tickling a young lady named Nicole. She was a very nice girl and well educated, which made it a lovely evening. Come to think of it, I think I recall that she was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous as well. Yeah, now it's coming back to me. You should believe me when I say that she's gorgeous because my word is law and I am a supreme source of knowledge. Actually, that last statement might not be 100% entirely correct, so I'll provide a few links (what would one of my stories be without a few pictures).
http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/photo_display_model.cfm?Image_ID=559747
http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/photo_display_model.cfm?Image_ID=428234
http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/photo_display_model.cfm?Image_ID=560710
She is a former track superstar and she had tremendous stamina. She had VERY ticklish feet, and they retained their ticklishness throughout the shoot (yes, of course I filmed it!).
She also had very ticklish ribs. As a matter of fact I was in the middle of tickling these very ribs, causing the lovely Nicole to guffaw helplessly, and then it happended: RRRRRIP! My trademark cordoroys split right down the middle (well actually, they were never my trademark, which is a good thing becuase they split right down the middle). Their untimely demise almost drew as much laughter out of Nicole as my tickling. I found it to be pretty amusing as well until I walked out into the cold weather.
Perhaps I should ship some of this Nicole footage off to TickleTown.
That's www.tickletown.com

Cute as all hell! Nice model Wall$treet!

As great to hear she's got ticklish feet, can't wait to check out the clip. I love the girl next door look. :)

DK

So did the trademark corduroys split in the back or the front?

Raul:cool:

WS, you must really love your work! You're a lucky dude........or is that just ahrd work that got you where you are?;)

Wow, she really is good-looking. And ticklish feet, too. :D I can see why you split those pants.

Oh, they split in the BACK...

Actually, this might be one of the few bloopers out there from a tickling video. The only other I remember was a video where I guy captures a ticklish young blackjack dealer and mentions he's going to go talk to one of the "pit bulls" to negotiate her release. Dick Clark might want to take notice - that'd be a show I would watch!

OddJob-- I am actually well on my way to having a complete blooper reel. As some may recall, when I shot with Lynda Lynxx last year we were interupted by a broken-english speaking hotel manager who called me up on the hotel phone and said "Close de window please".

Hello dream girl

:yowzer: When I saw those photos I could not believe it. She is a dead ringer for a girl I briefly knew in Highschool. I would be knocked over head over heels if that was her. She is now my fantasy dream girl. The fact she has ticklish feet is just the icing on the cake.
Thank God she has reached the 18 and older mark. I guess she is not the young lady I knew in highschool because she would have been my age or older. Her first name began with a H anyway

rajee-- Her real name does not begin with an "H", but she is definitely the girl next door. As I said on my earlier post, she was a state championship level track star. For those who complain about frail looking waifs as models, this girl is in GREAT physical shape. She's 5'4" and weighs about 115 lbs. Her legs were toned and shapely. We hope to be featuring Nicole at www.tickletown.com in the very near future.

Chakett-- She wears a size 7.5
I have a few pictures from the shoot. The last time I posted pics they didn't get much of a response, and I wasted not only a whole evening of my own time, but also Venray's time in the process. I'm only posting pics of this shoot if there is a healthy interest. Either way, the pics will make it to TickleTown along with some very good video clip$.

WallStreet said:
Chakett-- She wears a size 7.5
I have a few pictures from the shoot. The last time I posted pics they didn't get much of a response, and I wasted not only a whole evening of my own time, but also Venray's time in the process. I'm only posting pics of this shoot if there is a healthy interest. Either way, the pics will make it to TickleTown along with some very good video clip$.

Well then let me be the first to say that there is a very healthy interest right here in my pants... Cmon Wallstreet old pal, share your tremendous 19 year old wealth...
The Dirk

:wow:

dude tell me you tickled her in the school girl out fit and i will give you 10 cool points!

Wealth is being shared...

The wealth is being shared at my Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wallstreettickling/
There are photos of Nicole and her beautiful feet. There are a few tickle pic$ as well.
Also featured are new photos of Playboy model Mandy, as well as Canadian bikini champion Haylee Kiki.
Sorry Sexipapi, I didn't tickle her in the schoolgirl outfit. There are already enough years between me and the 19 year old Nicole. There ARE some bikini shots.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back