• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at Six Flags by girlfriend F/M

nagolphillip5

I was at 6 Flags a couple weeks ago with my girlfriend and she really wanted to go on the river ride. It was a hot day so I was cool with giving that a go. When we got off I was soaked and since I was wearing shoes and socks I said I want to go sit in a sunny spot for a few minutes and let them dry off. I found one spot that was on top of a brick wall infront of the exit so I hopped up, took off my shoes and socks, laid them out in the sun, and soon realized I was sitting on the wall with my barefeet very close to where my girlfriend was standing. She looked up at me and smiled, then back at my feet. She grabbed both my legs putting them into an arm lock and began tickling both of my barefeet infront of everyone. I was immediately in hysterics begging her to stop. She was just laughing at my reaction as people walked by pulling out their cell phones and taping my humiliation. I had nowhere to go and she kept going for a good 5 minutes. Then she stopped with my legs still in her arm lock and said "are your socks dry yet?" I felt them and said "no". She said "Well then you aren't going anywhere, let's see if we can dry off your toes." She began tickling my toes with her free hand as people continued to walk by, laugh, and film my tickle torture. Total it was about 10 minutes of being publicly tickled.

Please share below any public tickling F/M stories you have. I have a lot more coming. Also feel free to private message me. Always up for making new friends with similar interests.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back