• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled at the doctors, twice!

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
well sort of lol. in the general discussion i talked about spraning my knee so the first time i went to get it looked at the doctor was asking if it was numb and she took a feather and moved it across my knee and asked if i felt it and it tickled but i bit my lip and shook my head yes that i felt it and then when i went back yesterday to have a follow up this time she SQUEEZED my knee and i jumped and let out a giggle and she smirked and said "oh im sorry did that tickle?" and i smiled and said "just a little bit" and she continued checking my knee...which btw is almost all better! still a little sore though. but yeah i thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Nice little story there, thanks for sharing.

I too have a female doctor. She hasn't tickled me yet, but just wait until I have my first hernia! ;)

Thanks for sharing the cool story!

It always seems to be male doctors that tickle me

I have had both male and female physicians examine me but, damn it, it's always been the former who tickled me. I guess that's because I've never had a lady doctor examine my abdomen.

I have even had an attractive female dermatologist examine me twice, but no luck with any tickle fun.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your anecdote. Is your lady physician attractive?

hehe cute cute!! i had a same situation when i went to the surgeon for my foot surgery....woowee lol i think they were just examining my foot on purpose half the time to get me to laugh!! oh those doctors are silly silly!!

Em Es said:
I have had both male and female physicians examine me but, damn it, it's always been the former who tickled me. I guess that's because I've never had a lady doctor examine my abdomen.

I have even had an attractive female dermatologist examine me twice, but no luck with any tickle fun.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your anecdote. Is your lady physician attractive?

well i went to a walk in place cause im poor and have no money and it was paid for by my work because i got hur there but idk i guess she was pretty but i wasnt really looking cause im not into that haha

lol oh you know you're into that lol j/k... so i can be your doctor, come here to cali... nvm just kidding...

i'm glad you're knee's almost better.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back